Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Bowyer on Football Focus today-BBC1 12.00 Noon

Bowyer interview on about 12.45.

Comments

• Options
    On very soon
  • Options
    On now
  • Options
    @Stig
     Bowyer called  our remaining games "9 cup finals" ;-)
  • Options
    "PE told me to concertrate on the football and he will deal with the behind the scenes. Which was nice"

Could hear the sarcasm is LB voice 
  • Options
    Nice to get 2 minutes on Football Focus...
  • Options
    @Stig
     Bowyer called  our remaining games "9 cup finals" ;-)
    That's great Lee. We can all look forward to some scenes like this then:

• Options
    Taylor could have won a cup at hull today.

Decided to go birchwood instead.

Mug
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    So what plans has everyone got for tomorrow's open top bus tour?  I thought I'd watch it in Greenwich, then have a little look around the Cutty Sark followed by lunch in the Pelton Arms.
  • Options
    "PE told me to concertrate on the football and he will deal with the behind the scenes. Which was nice"

Could hear the sarcasm is LB voice 
    I'm not sure it was totally sarcasm, as I expect Bowyer (and Gallen) have been dealing with stuff that shouldn't be what they're doing
  • Options
    Stig said:
    So what plans has everyone got for tomorrow's open top bus tour?  I thought I watch it in Greenwich, then have a little look around the Cutty Sark followed by lunch in the Pelton Arms.
    Probably just gonna watch the all build up for QPR on Saint and Greavsie. Probably well up when they play Abide with me before kick off.

Loftus Roaderlee, Loftus Roaderlee, we're the famous Charlton Athletic and we're off to Loftus Roaderlee!