Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lisbie back in premiership?

edited July 2007 in Rumours
i know it's only the people, but the reading branch of the men in white coats is on high alert.taxi for coppell

Comments

• Options
    that really did make me LOL. Is this the same 'People' that said today that Talal El Karkouri would be signing for Leicester ? Just ignore the fact that he's already signed for a Club in Qatar and that he didn't want to play in the CCC. Take all these stories with a pinch of salt at this time of the year.
  • Options
    My mate just bumped into Lisbie earlier today at a cashpoint in London. Got chatting with him and he said that Reading want him, so the story has some truth in it (unless Lisbie had just bought a copy of the people)
  • Options
    well either Lisbie had just bought a copy of the People or Coppell has gone mad.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Was your mate sure it was Lisbie? Did he punch in his his number incorrectly three times and lose possession of his cash card at the checkout?
  • Options
    No, he was one on one ............ and missed.
  • Options
    Surely Coppell can see something in him, like future potential or a good Sidwell replacement?

MAUREEN ME LOVE, IT'S GETTING BUSY DOWN HERE!
  • Options
    Lisbie has been training with Leicester, and has played a friendly for them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Lisbie has been training with Leicester, and has played a friendly for them.

And scored in a 1- 1 draw.

Another good young prospect we let go ; - )
  • Options
    scored a goal?
  • Options
    He will score a hatfull against us for sure!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's playing for Colchester in a friendly tonight