Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club shop

13»

Comments

• Options
    Only thing stopping me from buying the away shirt is that I don't want to pay £5.95 for someone to walk it 5 mins around the corner to me
    yeah I wanna get the silver away shirt
    Is that the colour it’s officially described as? I would call it grey.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Only thing stopping me from buying the away shirt is that I don't want to pay £5.95 for someone to walk it 5 mins around the corner to me
    yeah I wanna get the silver away shirt
    Not sure if you've seen the other thread, but just got it myself from another online shop doing this seasons kits cheap. AC15Offer for free delivery over £15 apparently (haven't tested it myself)

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/91293/this-seasons-kits-18#latest
    Don't think M&M has a discount code area?
    Looks like you're right, have amended my post - for my first go on there it's impressive how quickly you can hit the free delivery amount. All tooled up now for the return of football now at least, but only went on to grab a £18 football shirt! 
    Yeah it's easily done. Have replaced almost my entire wardrobe on more than one occasion on there! (Also good for running & other sportswear)
  • Options
    Charlton Retro 1993 Pet Bandana (cafc.co.uk)

Anyone know if these are in stock at the club shop?

Don't fancy paying £5.95 delivery on a £12 item. 
  • Options
    Great that they have put free delivery.
  • Options
    Looks like we are switching from Hummel then?.
  • Options
    I’ll be sad to see Hummel go, if it’s come to that.
  • Options
    yeah looks like stock dumping going on now
  • Options
    Strange, have really liked all the Hummel stuff. 

Proof there's no Danish loyalty in kit provision. 
  • Options
    I liked Hummel's stuff, this years have been disappointing, and pretty low quality 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Large, final reductions on loads of shirts, clothing etc in the shop now. Picked up earlier home and away shirts for £13.50 each with VG 10% discount. Sweat shirts, shorts, tops etc also great value so well worth a visit there if you are in the area. 
  • Options
    Was in there yesterday, they had plain black T-shirt with castore logo and Charlton printed on the front was reduced from £50 to £10, please tell me no one paid £50 for a plain cotton T-shirt? Daylight robbery. So expensive, makes the reductions look amazing.
  • Options
    Do get a new kit this summer? 
  • Options
    How many more years are we tied to this contract with castor?
    What we need and all clubs need is agood club shop where all goods sold ,profits get put back into the club.
    Sometimes I just wish it was Kits,Photos,Hats,Scarves,programmes etc.
  • Options
    Do get a new kit this summer? 
    We do.
  • Options
    How many more years are we tied to this contract with castor?
    What we need and all clubs need is agood club shop where all goods sold ,profits get put back into the club.
    Sometimes I just wish it was Kits,Photos,Hats,Scarves,programmes etc.
    Five years, but we can get out of it after three. It is a complete joke. Overpriced shirts and nothing much else. Disgraceful
    That will cost us to get out of a contract.

Another thing that keeps giving us Nothing.