Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

June 30th 2020 accounts

Will this still be the date of the annual accounts filled?.Be interesting compared to last season.Last season we bought in £7m but spent £17m.This season would have been £14m-£15m but virus has affected it.On top of that no food or drink etc for the final four matches.How many will steam online?,Also the money spent by the former ESI owners.Thoughts?,Airman might have a good idea of things.

Comments

• Options
    I think that accounts are as at end June but are we not awaiting the filing of the accounts to end June 2019? And hasn’t the deadline been extended due to Covid19? 
  • Options
    Are we waiting for June 2019 also?.
  • Options
    I think that accounts are as at end June but are we not awaiting the filing of the accounts to end June 2019? And hasn’t the deadline been extended due to Covid19? 
    This.  It is the end June 2019 accounts that are due at end June 2020.  I believe there is also a three month covid extension.  (By comparison, the 2017/18 accounts were filed in March 2019.)
  • Options
    the book of the accounts will either belong on the 'horror' shelf, the 'unbelievable truth' section or the 'fantasy' shelves
  • Options
    Will this still be the date of the annual accounts filled?.Be interesting compared to last season.Last season we bought in £7m but spent £17m.This season would have been £14m-£15m but virus has affected it.On top of that no food or drink etc for the final four matches.How many will steam online?,Also the money spent by the former ESI owners.Thoughts?,Airman might have a good idea of things.
    Due March 31st, 2021
  • Options
    I believe any extension for submission of accounts has to be applied for at Companies House.