Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Catt on Talksport this morning,Weegie Addick & Louis Mendez on BBC Radio London from 14.00

edited June 2020 in General Charlton

I’ll be on this morning joining and on Weekend Sports Breakfast to discuss all things Charlton. #cafc

Comments

• Options
    On very soon.
  • Options
    On now
  • Options
    Well done Lewis, excellent interview.
  • Options
    Lewis spoke well but there was very little coming back from Bingham/Cascarino.
    No digging below the surface at all and Cascarino has taken the Lyle Taylor Sun story at face value and was saying how great it is that he's decided to play. 
  • Options
    No digging below the surface at all and Cascarino has taken the Lyle Taylor Sun story at face value and was saying how great it is that he's decided to play. 
    Much prefer the interviews with Simon Jordan and Jim White, at least they seem to actually to do a bit research beforehand. 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Much prefer the interviews with Simon Jordan and Jim White, at least they seem to actually to do a bit research beforehand. 
    Spot on. 
  • Options
    Lewis corrected though I see redhenry has just said Lyle's training and now playing until the 30th.
  • Options
    He did indeed. 
    @Red Henry normally reliable with info. The big question though is whether he should be played. He apparently told Bowyer before that his head would not be in the right place if he did play. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    He did indeed. 
    @Red Henry normally reliable with info. The big question though is whether he should be played. He apparently told Bowyer before that his head would not be in the right place if he did play. 
    If true it'll be interesting to learn who made him have a change of heart if that's what happened. My best guess is that it was a combined effort from Bowyer and Jacko and on that basis Taylor's head ought to be in the right place. Fingers crossed and we shall see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a brilliant interview, well done Lewis.
  • Options
    What a brilliant interview, well done Lewis.
    Not quite sure what was brilliant about it. 
    The bit where Lewis was talking may have been brilliant but when the other two were speaking it was shit. 
    It was more like a monologue from Lewis than an interview. 
  • Options
    Excellent interview Lewis....hats off to you.....as for the interviewers.....poor at best.
  • Options
    BBC London coverage starts very soon.
  • Options
    On now
  • Options
    Still on now
  • Options
    Great job Lewis. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup well done lewis.

That presenter Georgie Bingham is useless.
  • Options
    Good interview that.
  • Options
    Here's the Radio London catch-up link -Charlton bit starts from 13 mins in:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08ft6n1

Good interview today Weegie.
    Quite how you manage to keep your composure and talk so eloquently when the subject is the current state of CAFC is beyond me!

;-)

• Options
    It was so weird as I jumped in the car leaving my dads today and the radio starts (Its always on BBC London) and a woman is talking and straight away Im shouting that’s Heather! 

You spoke brilliantly Weegie and Louis. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020

It's a yes from me
  • Options
    no Scottish accent????????????????