Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friendly

Following the Arsenal game I thought we were due to play Palarse on Wednesday. Did this not go ahead? Seen nothing about it

Comments

• Options
    I think we're playing Fulham tomorrow 
  • Options
    Any chance of a single camera stream @Ollywozere? I need my football fix. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I think it would be a nice gesture to show a match like this. Show us how we are shaping up. Mind you, both managers may want to try some things and be grateful opponents won't be watching.
  • Options
    any idea where the Fulham game is being played and at what time, not that it matters really as I'm nowhere near either ground
  • Options
    I was at the Valley yesterday and was told no game there today.

But who knows, all being kept hush hush
  • Options
    these friendlies that are hushed up like the arsenal one, is it because they don't want any fans to turn up? if so it seems weird when next week every fan will know where their club is playing. 
  • Options
    Did this friendly v Fulham happen today?

If so, any news? I guess it would have been finished by now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-0 to us, Taylor hat-trick!
    Taylor played on the wing, swapping to the other side of the pitch at half time so that he could continue his salary negotiations with Scott Parker

While Bowyer was shouting "overlaps" and "track back" Parker could be heard shouting "25k" and "Range Rover"
    He did well to score three then. Imagine what he could have done if he had been concentrating on the game.
  • Options
    Rumours on twitter claim we won 3-1 today 
  • Options
    Its doubtful we played Fulham today unless ofcourse these photos were taken a few days ago and posted today.

But if not then it looks like they were at their training ground at 1.20

• Options
    Was probably Millwall we've beaten - Be quite fitting that the one game we win is the one no one is actually watching
  • Options
    paulie8290 said:
    Its doubtful we played Fulham today unless ofcourse these photos were taken a few days ago and posted today.

But if not then it looks like they were at their training ground at 1.20

Unless of course we played then at their training ground and they ran a session before? But who knows for sure?
  • Options
    To be honest seeing that nothing official has been announced I'd question how anyone would know
  • Options
    @Ollywozere any idea
  • Options
    When I saw the thread title 'Friendly', I thought it was going to be a homage to the 'Taking a Knee' thread that's just been closed down in the 'House of Commoners' group!  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer did say we'd be playing 2 matches before the season, one away at a bigger club (Arsenal) the other at home against a comparable/smaller club, I'd be amazed if we didn't play a home friendly this weekend
  • Options
    Last week Bowyer said that we would be playinga Premiership team away & a lower league team at home.

Seeing as League 1&2 have stopped (apart from play off teams) then I imagine the team we had lined up couldnt be bothered  to play.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    We lost 3-0 to Fulham 
  • Options
    It’s all going well then
  • Options
    We lost 3-0 to Fulham 
    How do you know that? Haven't seen this anywhere else
  • Options
    Fair enough. Doesnt bode too well for the restart. Hopefully we can put in some good performances against the other struggling teams and get ourselves to safety. Really wish we got the Hull game done before covid stopped play
  • Options
    Fair enough. Doesnt bode too well for the restart. Hopefully we can put in some good performances against the other struggling teams and get ourselves to safety. Really wish we got the Hull game done before covid stopped play
    We were heading in only one direction before the break. 
  • Options
    IF that's true then over the 2 games that's 0-10 !!  We're doomed.