Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donate your "Charlton Cash" back to the club??

Unused Season Tickets/Match Tickets are being converted into "Charlton Cash" to use against future purchases or, at some stage date unknown, to get a refund. 
There is an option to donate your credit back to the club. Will you take this option? 

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Errr.
    Depends on how the club is defined.
    I'm not donating any money for Range Rovers and bitches.
  • Options
    No. 
  • Options
    Il donate it back by buying a season ticket when we can go again, the circus isn't having any of my cash to wank away though atm.
  • Options
    Think you’d be crazy to take up that option mate. 
    To be fair I'm going to buy a season ticket so may as well put it towards that.
  • Options
    Can close the thread now with Doc's comment

Anyone who says YES really need their head testing at the moment
  • Options
    No. Who's to say our Mr Elliot isn't another Mouthall ?  If Varney took over the i'd quite happily wave my season ticket money. 
  • Options
    Believe me, I won't be selecting that option. I just wondered if anyone out there would do it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, if the club is in a safe place then would use it to fund a new season ticket. Though I did not actively request the money back feel uneasy as to who it would go to at the moment. If they had not refunded it to my account I would have left things as they are until all had been settled.
  • Options
    No chance. 
  • Options
    No and i'd be intrigued to see anyone able to put up a valid argument to do so.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No. Who's to say our Mr Elliot isn't another Mouthall ?  If Varney took over the i'd quite happily wave my season ticket money. 
    And pay for Valley Pass to watch the remaining games?
  • Options

• Options
    Now let me think...............Erm, No. I might look young but I wasn't born yesterday. 😏
  • Options
    Apparently donating back is an option. Just had an email from the club 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Snap, email also received. Now await to see what the wording of the on line claim for refund form says on Monday? / later date.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Snap, email also received. Now await to see what the wording of the on line claim for refund form says on Monday.
    Still a bit of confusion regarding the streaming reading that email 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remarkable that the one option that is 'user friendly' at present is 'Donate To The Club.' How do we even know Southall has gone? 

ESI own Charlton Athletic Football Club Ltd and Southall is still an active director as at 17:55 on 12 June 2020 according to Companies House.

I was poo pooed when I pointed out that no ESI personnel were showing as directors of Charlton Athletic Holdings Ltd at Companies House back in January and look what happened.

Once bitten twice shy says it all for me.
  • Options
    I can't imagine right now theres more than a few people who will donate the money back to the club until it's known what the hell is going on/the future looks like. I think they may be busy giving refunds next week, once we know how much streaming will cost family groups from the same household will likely ask for some money back. Even if it's £5 I will, and not because I need the £5.

Once we know we have a decent owner and the charlatans have gone fully they can have said £5 back and some.
  • Options
    Mine will go against 20/21 season ticket. 
  • Options
    To be honest if any “CAFC Cash” is to be donated anywhere I would prefer that it was to a charity in the name of Seb rather than to help whatever lunatic is running the club this week line God knows who’s pockets. 
  • Options
    no. might use it against a season ticket but will see what sort of owners we have first
  • Options
    Norfolk and Chance.   My favourite solicitors. 
  • Options
    if they if they had given me free access to Valley Pass for the home games would have Haley given them the cash. As it appears I will have to pay then I will use it to watch the games I have paid for already. 
  • Options
    I don't have a season ticket. But now, I am thinking of getting one, so that it's immediately turned into Charlton Cash and I can decide not to donate it back to the club. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    What’s Charlton cash? It’s like regular money, but fun

https://youtu.be/dErRj6V8_xQ