Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remaining fixtures and kick off times announced

Charlton’s full fixture list reads as follows:

Saturday, June 20th: Hull City (3pm – KCOM Stadium)

Saturday, June 27th: Queens Park Rangers (3pm – The Valley)

Tuesday, June 30th: Cardiff City (7.45pm – Cardiff City Stadium)

Saturday, July 4th: Millwall (3pm – The Valley)

Tuesday, July 7th: Brentford (7.45pm – Griffin Park)

Saturday, July 11th: Reading (3pm – The Valley)

Tuesday, July 14th: Birmingham City (7.45pm – St Andrew’s)

Saturday, July 18th: Wigan Athletic (3pm – The Valley)

Wednesday, July 22nd: Leeds United (TBC – Elland Road)

Comments

• Options
    Interesting how the Charlton website confirms the Leeds game is on the Wednesday

You go on the Hull website and they state the Final Day is still to be sorted
  • Options
    Any idea how many of these will be televised or on Valley Pass?
  • Options
    I believe every game will be on valley pass or equivalent platform. No Charlton game has been selected for TV Selection yet
  • Options
    Sky games here: https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/3994c8a1084807e75d6116a14dd26072
  • Options
    Good question @Talal about the midweek games being on the red button
  • Options
    Moved from the other thread:
    I would have thought that Hull v Charlton would have been better than West Brom v Birmingham

After all your not getting the derby atmosphere

Going by the games selected by SKY they're all but ignoring the relegation battle
  • Options
    Moved from the other thread:
    Talal said:
    Will the midweek games still be on the red button? 
  • Options
    Gutted to see the games we are not going to be able to attend. 
  • Options
    Interesting that there's no midweek game the first week, maybe they felt it better to ease the teams back before hitting them with the 2 games a week grind!
  • Options
    Sky games here: https://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/3994c8a1084807e75d6116a14dd26072
    Interesting that Reading and WBA are playing their evening games at 8pm and not 7:45. I assume that's when they normally play them, but you'd have thought it wouldn't matter now with no spectators!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoping to go on holiday on the 25th...let's hope we have done it...
  • Options
    Safety to be confirmed after the Birmingham result :)
  • Options
    I can't imagine anyone around us has fixtures as kind as that, we've got no one to blame but ourselves if we can't get out of the drop zone
  • Options
    Having said that, Hull's run is probably easier  :D
  • Options
    Hull v Boro on TV on Thursday 23 so assume our game a Leeds will kick off at the same time.
  • Options
    Fulham vs Brentford, the 12:30 match, is a cracking game to restart the Championship with
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Hull v Boro on TV on Thursday 23 so assume our game a Leeds will kick off at the same time.
    It's Thursday 2nd July according to this:
  • Options
    wonder if the sky red button will still work for midweek games?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    wonder if the sky red button will still work for midweek games?
    cant see why not. Thought that was one of the reasons football could re-start without fans going as games can easily be viewed on Sky.
  • Options

Did note that Sky haven't picked any of our games from the first three rounds to be televised.

I'm thinking that means they'll pick the Millwall game the week after (4th Round).

• Sponsored links:

• Options

https://www.footballparadise.com/championship-clubs-reach-broadcast-arrangement-with-sky-over-remaining-fixtures/

Season ticket holders will be able to watch any of those 30 matches via iFollow if it involves their club, irrespective of having a Sky Sports subscription, while the other 78 matches will be available to supporters of the individual clubs involved via iFollow if they have a season ticket, and will not be accessible via the red button on Sky.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Will most likely have to work during the millwall game. Which is just as good because God knows ill be fuming by 5pm
  • Options
    Mate I hope travel is possible at that point. 
  • Options
    I presume that if you have a season ticket, but don’t have Valley Pass (like myself) I won’t have to pay for Valley Pass ?
  • Options
    I presume that if you have a season ticket, but don’t have Valley Pass (like myself) I won’t have to pay for Valley Pass ?
    That should be correct

I dont subscribe to the ValleyPass content but throughout the season have been able to purchase midweek games etc.
  • Options
    EFL really loves the chance to get as much egg on its stupid face as possible doesn't it?
    Kicked this whole issue down the road until well past the point decisions were needed.  Pushed the meeting back an extra day - was supposed to be today.
    Publishes a fixture list before the decision can be taken to amend the rules for this season to continue in this or any other form.
    It needs at least a 13 - 11 vote in favour for this to take place.  So is tomorrow's meeting a sham?  Is the fix in?
    Stoke down to Hull don't want the risk of dropping in to the bottom 3, Leeds & WBA don't want the risk of dropping to 3rd or below, Preston are only a point above Bristol, QPR have been scathing, it only needs 3 more to vote against and the EFL are stymied.
    11 positive COVID tests at Championship teams in the last week.  No cause for EFL concern it seems.
    BTW anybody seen or heard anything about testing match officials and their return to training etc?  Pre-restart friendlies are compulsorily 'officiated' by participant clubs' employees (Grant Basey at Arsenal) so where, when and how are the referees and their 'assistants' getting back up to speed?
    Craven, greedy, cynical morons.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    EFL really loves the chance to get as much egg on its stupid face as possible doesn't it?
    Kicked this whole issue down the road until well past the point decisions were needed.  Pushed the meeting back an extra day - was supposed to be today.
    Publishes a fixture list before the decision can be taken to amend the rules for this season to continue in this or any other form.
    It needs at least a 13 - 11 vote in favour for this to take place.  So is tomorrow's meeting a sham?  Is the fix in?
    Stoke down to Hull don't want the risk of dropping in to the bottom 3, Leeds & WBA don't want the risk of dropping to 3rd or below, Preston are only a point above Bristol, QPR have been scathing, it only needs 3 more to vote against and the EFL are stymied.
    11 positive COVID tests at Championship teams in the last week.  No cause for EFL concern it seems.
    BTW anybody seen or heard anything about testing match officials and their return to training etc?  Pre-restart friendlies are compulsorily 'officiated' by participant clubs' employees (Grant Basey at Arsenal) so where, when and how are the referees and their 'assistants' getting back up to speed?
    Starts this week... the fact all this didnt begin at the same time shows how useless the Sporting bodies actually are

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12002822/premier-league-coronavirus-testing-on-match-officials-to-start-this-week

If all referees suddenly got tested positive for COVID then it makes the match preparation absolutely pointless these past few weeks

And these are blokes who didnt even have to worry about contact training etc. so why not start with them?
  • Options
    Starts this week... the fact all this didnt begin at the same time shows how useless the Sporting bodies actually are

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12002822/premier-league-coronavirus-testing-on-match-officials-to-start-this-week

If all referees suddenly got tested positive for COVID then it makes the match preparation absolutely pointless these past few weeks

And these are blokes who didnt even have to worry about contact training etc. so why not start with them?
    To minimise contact between referees and players we've been assigned a team of officials to look after all of our remaining matches.

Stroud
    Kettle
    Linnington