Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal Friendly today (we got smashed 6-0)

edited June 2020 in General Charlton
Reports suggesting we’re playing Palace in a Friendly today but Lyle is suggesting we’re playing Arsenal instead?

Im surprised Charlton haven’t announced it but not sure if anyone can confirm for definite?

Comments

• Options
    Can’t seem to find anything on this myself. 
  • Options
    I put this on Lyle thread, this is why we’re guessing.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Unless we're playing both?

Its only through twitter that I've seen we've got a friendly against Palace lined up

It doesnt say when...

Out of curiosity but whats the setup like @ Arsenal, do they actually have that big a car park seeing that everyone is having to drive to these games themselves?

i.e. that corner of London isnt exactly the easiest to park in surely hence why nearly everyone uses Public Transport

Nice "treat" for the players who have decided to play though, its quite minor but its a really good touch from Bowyer and the Management team if thats the case... Very few of our squad will get to play at these sort of venues
  • Options
    Home win 
  • Options
    Lyle is presumably not playing anyone.
  • Options
    Are we having contact training sessions or was it that way from the start 
  • Options
    Home win 
    Goes without saying at this stage - Regardless of the level we're at in the Championship

Premier League teams are a lot further along with their training arent they?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Are we having contact training sessions or was it that way from the start 
    I think contact training started for us this week, certainly wasnt from the start
  • Options
    Home win 
    Goes without saying at this stage - Regardless of the level we're at in the Championship

Ha ha you’d be overly protective of our shitness  if we lost 4-0 to a non league team !!

I’m joking,  i fancy a draw ......they’ll be putting their u-21s out against us 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Home win 

Ha ha you’d be overly protective of our shitness  if we lost 4-0 to a non league team !!

Why? - They're not playing that many friendlies and need their first team up to speed

But your probably right on the first line... "Yeaa, well, grass was too long, no League team could play in those conditions" lol!
  • Options
    Home win 

Why? - They're not playing that many friendlies and need their first team up to speed

But your probably right on the first line... "Yeaa, well, grass was too long, no League team could play in those conditions" lol!
    I’m joking , fuck knows !! 
  • Options
    These friendlies are just as important for the PL sides so will be tough matches

It's not as if they've just returned from a far east tour or a pre season tournament against AC Milan, Seville and Dortmund!
  • Options
    That's not Lyle's twitter feed though. Thought he was #lyletaylor90
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    That's not Lyle's twitter feed though. Thought he was #lyletaylor90
    Twitter is lyletaylor90

instagram is lyle_taylor33
  • Options
    Home win 
    Rubbish away following as well for a local game...
  • Options
    How many we sold?
  • Options
    selhurst is a hideous shed with awful facilities only loftus road is worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    Just been on Palace's Twitter to see if they confirm anything, they're instead advertising that they're now the world's oldest professional club.

I know that was mentioned on here but I didn't think those morons would run with it. So bloody desperate and cringe worthy.  
    Well one of their fans think our FA Cup win was achieved during WW2 so history really isnt their strong point
  • Options
    Have seen that it’s Palace on Wednesday 
  • Options
    Okay, Arsenal v Charlton today.

Who's doing the Match Thread? :smile:

• Options
    At least our lot won't get within 2metres.