Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ALL GAMES ON IFollow(or clubs equivalent)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Excuse the stupid question, but what is ifollow???.....and how do you access it?

i have a full sky sports package but just wanna make sure I can watch all of our games?

also as ST holders are we gonna have to pay £10 to watch away games?
  • Options
    Excuse the stupid question, but what is ifollow???.....and how do you access it?

i have a full sky sports package but just wanna make sure I can watch all of our games?

also as ST holders are we gonna have to pay £10 to watch away games?
    iFollow is ValleyPass for Charlton fans

The way the statement was released it sounds as though ST Holders will get Home and Away games for free

If not then you'll be able to pay £10 for the away games, of course SKY may select one of our away games for coverage in which case you wont have to pay

Wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if they chose Hull v Charlton actually
  • Options
    Does that include both home and away matches, if you have a season ticket or would we have to pay separately for the away games through IFollow?
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Can we set up a massive Zoom call with somebody’s camera pointing at a game?
    Dont even need to do that, Zoom allows you to share your screen so you probably could have a few people watching what you've got on your computer
  • Options
    IPTV
  • Options
    Now there is no crowd and they are putting extra Championship games on Sky

I wonder if they will put Charlton v Millwall on Sky Sports 
    No chance.

Horror Channel, Sky 317.

After the watershed.
  • Options
    if this happens and somebody doesn't wish to use there season ticket ill happily make use and rather give the money to the upbeats. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    if this happens and somebody doesn't wish to use there season ticket ill happily make use and rather give the money to the upbeats. 
    Get in queue lol 🤣🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they're showing every game on iFollow I wonder if they'll offer a subscription package for them. Would quite like the option to watch our relegation rivals games when we're not playing but wouldn't pay £10 every time.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    If they're showing every game on iFollow I wonder if they'll offer a subscription package for them. Would quite like the option to watch our relegation rivals games when we're not playing but wouldn't pay £10 every time.
    Think that would be quite a good idea

Would allow fans of each club to almost support each financially when in a normal scenario, no Charlton fan would be travelling to see whoever Hull have on a day we're no playing
  • Options
    Bolton fell for a trick by one of their own fans today and gave a shootout whilst on air to an Uncle Hugh Jaynus 

This was the tweet

Thank god our guys dont fall for anything like that lol