Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**************Charlton Life Lockdown poker - Your views*****************

Right those of you who play or are interested, i just wanted to find out firstly what day suits everyone. Also if you can comment on what format/buy in and times preferably so we can get the next game going. 

Not really sure how to create a poll now on here.... 

I think Sundays would be best, or a wednesday. 

Happy to play once or twice a week (this will change once lockdown is over as i am less available) 

Stakes: $3-$11 , happy to play any as it keeps it low for everyone. i would say if we start a monthly one that could be $22

Format - Last one worked pretty well 2k chips, 10 minute blinds, normal freezeout or a rebuy (if we can limit to one).  I dont mind bountyhunters but prefer normal. 

Comments

• Twice a week is good . 7pm is the ideal time  . Stakes $10-20  . Fridays &’Tuesday are my choice but I can do any day as long as it’s not to early.
  • Happy to do around a fiver to tenner buy in whatever that is it in dollars. 

Would prefer an 8-9pm start 
  • 8pm preferably,  gives chance to get younger kids to bed 
    any stakes /re buys /add ons or whatever happy with it all and last week moved quickly enough 
    weekdays best for me . Weekends possibly doable 
  • Format - Last one worked pretty well 2k chips, 
    Can you increase the chips by a couple?

Then we'd have exactly 143 portions.
  • Fine with me. Haven’t got any time commitments.
  • Addickted said:
    Format - Last one worked pretty well 2k chips, 
    Can you increase the chips by a couple?

Then we'd have exactly 143 portions.
    I think if i remember correctly, not created one in a while there is pre set. 1500/2000/3000. maybe more options. Blind times are key really if you increase the stacks it allows more play, last week worked pretty well we could increase slightly and lower the blind times. All options. 
  • Nice to see the general consensus is to play later, i think that will suit all. 8ish 

I think maybe pre set the buy in at $5.50 for now and can always increase or have a monthly bigger version if it gets the interest. 

I think set one up for this week, maybe wednesday or Thursday (allows a bit of extra time to get more involved) , then maybe one at the weekend if people will play both or prefer. well decide at some point today, i can do any day at the mo so most votes really or ill just randomly select. 
  • Nice to see the general consensus is to play later, i think that will suit all. 8ish 

I think maybe pre set the buy in at $5.50 for now and can always increase or have a monthly bigger version if it gets the interest. 

I think set one up for this week, maybe wednesday or Thursday (allows a bit of extra time to get more involved) , then maybe one at the weekend if people will play both or prefer. well decide at some point today, i can do any day at the mo so most votes really or ill just randomly select. 
    Sounds Good. 
  • Maybe add a late registration window (even just for 10 minutes)
    Logged on at 6.01 last time and missed it.
  • Maybe add a late registration window (even just for 10 minutes)
    Logged on at 6.01 last time and missed it.
    100% we have done in the past, i think it must have been a slight error as we rushed last weeks one out. always best to allow for a few late starters, i think 10 minutes might be the max but i think it would have helped last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was in a home game tourney with mates last night and unlike a previous tourney, we did a week or two earlier,  we couldn't set this one up with late registration .
    Mate even cancelled and re entered the tourney as a new one to get late registration and it wouldn't allow so don't know if something has changed with pokerstars re late registration
  • I was in a home game tourney with mates last night and unlike a previous tourney, we did a week or two earlier,  we couldn't set this one up with late registration .
    Mate even cancelled and re entered the tourney as a new one to get late registration and it wouldn't allow so don't know if something has changed with pokerstars re late registration
    I'll have a look later , if no late reg not much we can do but if there is we will :) cheers OAM
  • Sunday for deffo and one other night would suit me, happy with $5 to $10 buy ins if we are playing regular and I prefer 8pm starts.
  • Sunday for deffo and one other night would suit me, happy with $5 to $10 buy ins if we are playing regular and I prefer 8pm starts.
    Thank you mate for your thoughts. Every little helps, we wont be able to please everyone but if we can cater to the majority hopefully we can get this going regular again. 
    Thank you mate for your thoughts. Every little helps, we wont be able to please everyone but if we can cater to the majority hopefully we can get this going regular again. 
    Absolutely JB, you asked for our views so they will all differ, I will wait to see what is decided and go with the flow.
  • Sunday plus mid-week is good with me - 8.00pm start is spot on.
    Happy with whatever buy-in people want.
  • Wednesday and Sunday best for me.  8pm is handy time.   Quite happy with $5.50.  2k chips.  Prefer no rebuys but am flexible.
  • Wednesdays or weekdays are best for me. Happy with whatever buy in, I guess my preferred would be an $11 one.