Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LG 1 play off final v Sunderland

If like me have deleted or didn't get chance to record the play off final it is on Friday at 4.30pm on sky sports football HD.
*Not the full game but an hours worth of highlights. 

Comments

• Options
    I hadn’t watched the whole programme also.

And last week, another member of the household deleted it from the Planner!
    I wasn’t too happy.

Does anyone know where I can see it with the punditry etc.?
  • Options

I wasn’t too happy.

Uhm, here? 
    Full game is here if anyone wants it

• Options

I wasn’t too happy.

You can retrieve deleted programmes for a while. 
  • Options

I wasn’t too happy.

Check deleted section in your planner. You should be able to retrieve it from there 
  • Options
    Doesn’t seem nearly a year ago. 
  • Options
    It was a terrific day that nobody can take away from us. 
  • Options
    Being fans we thought it was a great day out & a magnificent ending to the game. For the neutral I doubt it was very much at all. 90 mins of dullness bookended by 5  mins of anguish at the start & 5 secs of glory at the end. Apart from those 2 goals, and our equalizer, there was very little other action. Phillip's save low down just after their goal & a chance for either side where the players both miss kicked the ball & the ball hit their standing leg. No saves of note, no goalmouth action & no woodwork struck. I cant see it ever being hailed a classic.

• Options
    Being fans we thought it was a great day out & a magnificent ending to the game. For the neutral I doubt it was very much at all. 90 mins of dullness bookended by 5  mins of anguish at the start & 5 secs of glory at the end. Apart from those 2 goals, and our equalizer, there was very little other action. Phillip's save low down just after their goal & a chance for either side where the players both miss kicked the ball & the ball hit their standing leg. No saves of note, no goalmouth action & no woodwork struck. I cant see it ever being hailed a classic.

Love your enthusiasm Golfie! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Love your enthusiasm Golfie! 
    I was on the back seat as Golfie drove to his honeymoon destination.
    He said the same then to his wife about her wedding dress. ,😉
  • Options

Brilliant, thanks for that.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

You're a star, thank you! I was just looking for it the other day. A reminder of better times in football and in life.
  • Options

Knock-out football very rarely produces end to end classic games with plenty of goalmouth action. When they do, they’re remembered for a long time.
  • Options
    Just reading this has made me realise that if the season does not resume there is another season gone for sunderland in that poxy division.If it does resume I still fancy them to go up.
  • Options
    Just re-watched the match using the link provided. Couldn't stop smiling from the 93rd minute for the next 15 minutes. What a day. Praying we have more great days to come.
  • Options
    Thanks again to jacob_CAFC.

Just watched it exactly one year on (52 weeks anyway) today.