Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

6 Years on

2»

Comments

• Just donated.  I worked at Guy's for many years and continue to be a patient there, so it has a special place in my heart.
  • OMG I have had to sit down and look at the figure again !!! Thankyou so very much I am overwhelmed by your generosity bless your heart.
    Stay well and keep safe. Xxxxx
  • Thank you so much Dean Watkins for your fantastic donation.Dean has been saved twice by Guy's. Once after suffering a cardiac arrest and again after contracting sepsis. Thank God you are still here to tell the tale you are a very lucky man. Thank God for the dedicated medical teams at Guy's and St.Thomas' another person that wouldn't be here without them. Xx
  • Sorry Dean it was St.Toms that saved you like Malcolm.  Your family must have been beside themselves like we were and prayed every minute for the ending we never dreamed would come true. Dean please ask your friends, family and colleagues to show their grattitude, for your life, by donating to this amazing cause.  They so deserve our utmost thanks. Xxxxx
  • Only £280 to go to hit our goal !!! Bless you all. If you were thinking of donating PLEASE do it. Thankyou so much. Xxxxxxx
  • PLEASE keep doing what you do best Addicks and visit www.justgiving.com/anne-cooper123 
    Only £208 to go by Friday.
    We cannot let Guy's and St.Thomas' down we are so close.
    Thankyou again to all of you wonderful , kind hearted people that have been so generous.
    Thank God the death rate from Covid has fallen but the NHS still deserves the help of each and every one of us .
    Just stop for a minute and think how grateful we were when one of our loved ones or indeed ourselves where given the best treatment by such dedicated Doctors and Nurses.
    Its payback time and what's a pound or two in comparison.
    Thank you with all my heart and bless you all. Xxxx

• We've done it £2k !! I'll leave you all in peace now.  Thankyou s