Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kim Jong-Un

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Another Mig photo

There's our last Sarr esque centre back.

Able to pin point ping balls out from deep, always at risk of a mistake.

Cost us promotion by getting a red when we were leading quite comfortably... Ah there's the difference. 
    Still convinces that first half at Colchester is the worst performance I've ever seen from a Charlton player 
    Dailly vs Milwall, same season (I think)
    Your judgement is clouded by the fact it was Millwank. I'm not joking when I say I would have played better than Llera that half at Col U. It was like he'd never seen a football match before. Or a football. Or even his legs. 
    I was at that away match, it was a dire Tuesday night, Llera was awfully that is factual.. However Daillys had the turning speed of a tug boat against Millwall, we got spanked.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Kim Jong-un has appeared in public for the first time in 20 days, North Korean state media says.

KCNA news agency reports that the North Korean leader cut the ribbon at the opening of a fertiliser factory.

He might have opened a factory full of fertiliser or it might just be a load of horse shit

• Options
    Reading the latest BBC report on this I came across this sentence 'Asked about Mr Kim's reported reappearance, US President Donald Trump told reporters that he didn't want to comment yet'. This is a first surely ... or fake news?
  • Options
    I miss him and his great big trousers. Get well soon Fatface 
    Love a bit of FatFace.
  • Options
    Another CRAZEEEE Motherf@&ker, with his finger on a nuclear button, (Trump, Putin or Fatface) Take your pick any 1 from 3!
  • Options
    Gunfire exchanged over the demilitarised zone. 
  • Options
    Sunday Times reporting he has a visable mark on his wrist consistent with having had a stent inserted related to heart surgery.
  • Options
    The bastard would ever let one of his citizens have heart surgery. Shame it went so well.
  • Options
    Sunday Times reporting he has a visable mark on his wrist consistent with having had a stent inserted related to heart surgery.

You're no fun.  I was enjoying the news reports that it wasn't Kim but his big fat body double being rolled out to open factories.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He’s just been announced as the baddy in the next Star Wars film
  • Options
    How can someone who looks like a panda also feel so ruthless and threatening at the same time?
  • Options
    Well one thing we've learnt from this is i_b_b_o_r_g has shit sources.
  • Options
    Speculation in the paper today that he could still be an ex leader
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1283094/kim-jong-un-dead-north-korea-statue-portraits-kim-jong-il-pyong-yang-supreme-leader

It is the Express though....
  • Options
    You’re not Kim Jong Un are you 😀
  • Options
    You’re not Kim Jong Un are you 😀

Kim Wrong'un ..... his career has gone North.