Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watch 'Goal Rush!' for FREE on Saturday

Supporters can sit back, relax and enjoy more than 100 great Charlton goals for FREE on Saturday thanks to Valley Pass with Goal Rush.

his week, supporters will be treated to the 80-minute feature, presented by Jim Rosenthal, which brings to you a collection of Addicks goals spanning more than 50 years.

Originally released by the club as a VHS in 1999, Goal Rush is presented in segments including headers, volleys, 'net busters', historic goals and more and is a must-see for supporters young and old.

You don’t need a Valley Pass subscription or a login to watch.The video will be available for free from 3pm on Saturday. It will also be available to watch on the club's official Facebook page.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ea300039fe56/watch-goal-rush-for-free-on-saturday

Comments

• Options
    Now available.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I watched around eight minutes or so, then switched it off. Not sure if its as I've seen it already, as I bought the video at the time ...  or whether its just irrelevant now for obvious reasons. I usually miss my football, but at the moment it couldn't be further from my mind. Funny how things can change so quickly after 35 years of giving a toss.
  • Options
    Funny I also only gave it about 8 mins
    While I'm missing football and fishing I'm finding I'm enjoying gardening and walking the dogs exploring and appreciating the countryside more
    Sad as that may sound
  • Options
    I have found the time to watch it, and do everything else that has been mentioned. And I still have more time left over after that...  ;)