Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Lockdown easing gradually?

1414243444547»

Comments

• Options
    The way firms can easily do this and make it manageable is to throw time out to their employees 

Those who want to come back, you can come back if you wish 

Those who can do their job to it's full, if you wish to stay remote, you may do so

There is no way of managing people on trains and if southeastern are anything to go by they will not put on more carriages to enable people to distance so at some point some companies can come out of this looking decent or looking like arseholes 

My microcosm is seeing the disgusting state of the peoples desks at work tells me all I need to know about their own hygiene standards, not to mention the states people think is ok to leave communal toilets in

We all need to help each other at the moment, if I have to wear a face mask for a bit to mean we can get some normality back and I don't pass on germs or at least limit the germs I pass on to my fellow humans then fine 

Sadly I don't think this is anything like over, I accept people die anyway and we need to not crash the economy but just because our horse fucker of a prime minister being worked like a glove puppet by all his prospective future employers says it's ok to go back to normal I'll reserve my own judgement on that for now 

• Options
    Bloody left wing press..
    Just as well the PM said significant normality, not pre Covid normality. Typical press non story. 
  • Options
    The story is about what Sage said, not Johnson.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    The story is about what Sage said, not Johnson.
    Well then its not a story now, is it?
    And why publish it a month after the report?
    Who in their right minds thinks there will be a pre Covid normality this year?

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    Bloody left wing press..
    Just as well the PM said significant normality, not pre Covid normality. Typical press non story. 
    I can't work out if you're on a wind up or if you're Boris Johnson. Actually, now I think about it, it could be both...