Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Britains got talent 2020

Did anyone watch the new series this evening out of interest??? Did anyone see the dance/acrobatic group from India at the end!!! Unreal!!! 

Comments

• Off_it said:
    Just saw that. Very good.

Not sure what they are doing on "Britain's got talent" though when they came over specially from Mumbai for the show. 
    Been like that for years. Am having to endure it now, just seen a magician. 
  • Talal said:
    Off_it said:
    Just saw that. Very good.

Not sure what they are doing on "Britain's got talent" though when they came over specially from Mumbai for the show. 
    Been like that for years. Am having to endure it now, just seen a magician. 

Magician was brilliant and the sign language group are in with a great chance already!! 
  • I didn't watch it, the missus did said she cried.
  • Britain hasn't got much talent 2020.
    But we've got lots of foreign acts and little kids dancing.
  • Indian group were very good I must say. Dance acts are so boring so was a pleasant surprise. 
  • I wonder how they are finish this series, with the current situation, I can not see the group from india being allowed back that is if they ever left. 
  • Dansk_Red said:
    I wonder how they are finish this series, with the current situation, I can not see the group from india being allowed back that is if they ever left. 
    In this virtual world, that isn’t even an issue now. Even if they did they act on the live show from Mumbai. Apparently they were in America’s got Talent too.
  • The depressing thing about this show is the best talent isn't from Britain!
  • The depressing thing about this show is the best talent isn't from Britain!
    That why cowell flies them in. Gives the wow factor but never gonna win.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’ll tell you who has zero talent......Simon Cowell’s plastic surgeon. 

F.A.S.T
  • It is a tired format now being flogged to death
  • You can always tell when an entertainment format has had its day. They rely on the sob stories, cute kids etc rather than uncovering real genuine ‘bowls you over talent’.

I love being inspired by stories of young kids overcoming challenges etc but that’s why I watch the Pride of Britain Awards and the like. 

It’s at the point now where you could have a mega talented 40 yr old singer up against a 4 yr old ballet dancer in the vote off and you already know the kid will get through because that’s what the show is about now.

As I say it’s not about talent at all now 
  • Always watch it as I usually love the ones that are deluded or others who make a right fool of themselves. Nearly all on the recent shows that are shown get through....Just knew that David Williams would use his golden buzzer, but good luck to the singing group.
  • edited April 2020
    But the singing group last night and the police dog were manufactured by the show. Simon met the girl at the awards and wanted to put something together and loves dogs and wanted to celebrate this heroic dog. I haven't got a problem with that, more the lack of honesty around it. As with the foreign acts which are scouted and brought in to up the quality.

We all know Simon Cowell made his fortune at the expense of taking the pee out of mentally ill people and now he has been told he can't do it anymore is trying to look like Mother Theresa and fabricate sentimentality.
  • Maybe we should form a group like old men grooving.
  • Cowell would form a better one if he thought there was a place for it. 
  • edited April 2020
    I watch it for a bit of fun to forget all what's going on.. that said, when did they stop showing the nutters audition? 

Ps Britains got talent extra was always much better, stephen mulhern is one of the funniest people on TV 
  • When they got told not to as many of the people we laughed at were extremely vulnerable.
  • You can always tell when an entertainment format has had its day. They rely on the sob stories, cute kids etc rather than uncovering real genuine ‘bowls you over talent’.

I love being inspired by stories of young kids overcoming challenges etc but that’s why I watch the Pride of Britain Awards and the like. 

It’s at the point now where you could have a mega talented 40 yr old singer up against a 4 yr old ballet dancer in the vote off and you already know the kid will get through because that’s what the show is about now.

As I say it’s not about talent at all now 
    I think last year's winner was a singing Chelsea pensioner.
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    I watch it for a bit of fun to forget all what's going on.. that said, when did they stop showing the nutters audition? 

Ps Britains got talent extra was always much better, stephen mulhern is one of the funniest people on TV 
    I dunno my missus likes that In for a penny program, he comes across a bit of a bully to me, loves to insult people. Is alright on catchphrase though when it's less about him. 
  • Talal said:
    shine166 said:

I dunno my missus likes that In for a penny program, he comes across a bit of a bully to me, loves to insult people. Is alright on catchphrase though when it's less about him. 
    I love that too, hes proper funny.. certainly not a bully ! 
  • shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:

I love that too, hes proper funny.. certainly not a bully ! 
    Don't think I laughed once! He's probably not for me... 
  • I think he is a talented presenter, a bit like Ant and Dec. Not sure he has the vehicles that make the most of his talent. 
  • I think he is a talented presenter, a bit like Ant and Dec. Not sure he has the vehicles that make the most of his talent. 
    Agree think Stephen Mulherne is brilliant, hardly bullying, it’s a stupid show, with a comic format. It’s not trying to be Mastermind. 
  • he's also a member of the Magic Circle

Agree think Stephen Mulherne is brilliant, hardly bullying, it’s a stupid show, with a comic format. It’s not trying to be Mastermind. 
    Wasn't suggesting it was. There was one episode where a guy had small ears and he just wouldn't leave it, kept going at him about it. Was watching it thinking what if this guy's self conscious about them? Just not my type of person. 
  • shine166 said:

BGMT is 100x better than BGT, is Mulhern back doing it? He's very David Brent in what he does.
  • The dog act with the dachshunds has to win, hands down. Getting one to do that kind of thing is a monumental task, getting 5 of them do your bidding is nothing short of miraculous
  • PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:

BGMT is 100x better than BGT, is Mulhern back doing it? He's very David Brent in what he does.
    Theyv pulled it ! Proper gutted