Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Stories - Valley Pass

Have been watching these over the weekend. Didn't know they existed before (youtube led me to valley pass). Basically a podcast. The interviewer is great and we get some good insight. Watched bowyer (available on you tube) johnny robbo, mendonca and curbs. 

Are there any plans to release more? 

I think the interviewer should make a podcast out of it (not limited to cafc) but interviewing  some players from the football league over the years. Id definitely listen. 👍🏼

Comments

• Options
    Just watching the lee bowyer one now. Really good viewing and reminder of what a great player he was and that he was unlucky not to win more and get more England caps. Credit to our club, let’s have some more of these please valley pass!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. Really glad you enjoyed watching. 
    There are also episodes with Keith Peacock (a two-parter) and Johnnie Jackson available on Valley Pass as well as a shorter one with Colin Walsh specifically about the first game back at The Valley.
    It’s always been the plan to do more of these and we will get round to it when time allows. 

• Options
    mattwils said:
    Just watching the lee bowyer one now. Really good viewing and reminder of what a great player he was and that he was unlucky not to win more and get more England caps. Credit to our club, let’s have some more of these please valley pass!!
    He did used to be a bit naughty though. 

You could see that now he's matured as a person, proper leader and family man. Was good to see. 
  • Options
    I watched the top 20 PL matches - it reminded me of what we were, and saddened me as to what we are now.

thanks Olly - good stuff
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. Really glad you enjoyed watching. 
    There are also episodes with Keith Peacock (a two-parter) and Johnnie Jackson available on Valley Pass as well as a shorter one with Colin Walsh specifically about the first game back at The Valley.
    It’s always been the plan to do more of these and we will get round to it when time allows. 

Is it you interviewing? If so top work
    good watchable interviewer 👍🏼

Can’t we make it into a youtube/itunes podcast? 😀

Id love to hear more. Mervyn, steve brown, kinsella, parker, claus, di canio, deano, the board, the cook too many to mention etc lol. 
    Fish explaining how he fell through this table 😂

also quick question RE valley pass.. i bought a 48 hour pass, however can i buy 1 month? Seemed like id have to commit to 12...  
  • Options
    Get Dowie on there
  • Options
    Get Dowie on there
    Save that for Halloween 😈
  • Options
    Get Dowie on there
    Get pouso bolanos double interview 
  • Options
    Supporters will be able to watch Kermorgant’s episode of Valley Stories for FREE on both Valley Pass and the club’s official YouTube channel from 3pm on Saturday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ea93586a940a/valley-stories-watch-yann-kermorgant-episode-for-free-on-saturday
  • Options
    Brilliant