Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Food delivery 'substitutions'

2»

Comments

• T_C_E said:
    Our order being delivered tonight, mild cheddar has been swopped for mature which is not an acceptable exchange. 
     No liquid soap with no replacement offered. 
    Ordering anything other than extra mature will ne a criminal offense when I come to power.
  • T_C_E said:
    Our order being delivered tonight, mild cheddar has been swopped for mature which is not an acceptable exchange. 
    Ordering anything other than extra mature will ne a criminal offense when I come to power.
    Should always be ordered with at least an equal amount of stilton too.
  • Not a substitution but funny. At Christmas, my wife thought she had ordered one pack of Brussels sprouts. We got one Brussels sprout.
  • T_C_E said:
    Stilton is the king of Cheeses. Some stilton and Ritz crackers and it keeps me happy.
  • T_C_E said:
    Stilton is the king of Cheeses. Some stilton and Ritz crackers and it keeps me happy.
    Stilton costs around 6 quid for a tiny little block here as it's all imported, so I mostly eat danish blue, it makes me very sad.