Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relive the 2011/12 season for free -Saturday 4/4/20 from 15.00

PA-13454941

Supporters can relive the memorable 2011/12 League One title-winning season for free on Saturday thanks to Valley Pass.

So far, fans have been treated to the 1998 play-off final against Sunderland and the 2003/04 Premier League season and, while the coronavirus crisis continues to put football on hold, the club will provide free access to a different piece of premium content every Saturday at 3pm to fill the void.

This week, supporters can turn the clock back to the season which saw the Addicks secure the League One championship under Chris Powell, amassing a record 101 points.

You don’t need a Valley Pass subscription or a login to watch, just click on the link and watch the full feature-length, 90-minue season review of the 2011/12 campaign, completely free of charge.

The video will be available for free from 3pm on Saturday in the below video player or on the club's YouTube channel by clicking here. (Following issues with YouTube last weekend, it is expected to be back up and running for use this Saturday)

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e87366c87bd1/relive-the-201112-season-for-free-on-saturday

Comments

• Options
    And here was I hoping it'd be the highlights of the last time we beat Millwall, seeing as we would have been playing them this weekend. But I suppose the picture quality of any footage of that wouldn't be up to most people's expectations.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    And here was I hoping it'd be the highlights of the last time we beat Millwall, seeing as we would have been playing them this weekend. But I suppose the picture quality of any footage of that wouldn't be up to most people's expectations.
    I don't think moving pictures were around the last time we beat the Spanners, just had to make do with an artist's impression of proceedings.
  • Options
    Starts soon.
  • Options
    Favourite season, just turned 18 was a single man and my mates had just started to come watch charlton more regularly. Went to 37 games that season. Every game brings back good memories. 
  • Options
    We played some really good football at the start of the season with Hayes in the team.  Then started hitting long a lot when Kermorgant signed - obviously Yann was a much better player though.
  • Options
    Went to every match thinking we was gonna win. The away game at Sheff Utd sticks out, where we won 2-0. United fan in the stand to the left of us, pointing at his watch at 1-0 and again at 2-0, claiming their is time left only to leave with 10 mins to go.

Still cant believe that game v Notts County when we were 4-0 down at half time
  • Options
    Yes, we lost at home to Colchester and Notts County in the space of a few days.  That got people's jitters going but I don't think we lost a game after that did we?
  • Options
    Is this available for 24 hours or was it just on "live"?
  • Options
    Is this available for 24 hours or was it just on "live"?
    It is available for at least the next 22 hours,i think.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Yes, we lost at home to Colchester and Notts County in the space of a few days.  That got people's jitters going but I don't think we lost a game after that did we?
    Don't think so no. Only lost like 3/4 games that season I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    E_cafc said:
    I was nervous until the week we beat both Sheffield clubs, was sure we'd go up after that.
  • Options
    Remember the away game v orient. When they only opened two turnstiles for 3,000 fans