Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

From U8s to the Championship - the rise of Dillon Phillips

Comments

• Options
    Excellent article.

Excellent goalkeeper.

Nice bloke.

One of our own.

Hope he stays for ever.
  • Options
    Great article, thanks for the tip. Reminded me of why I love Charlton so much. I was starting to forget with all the Bonkers Shenanigans. On the way back from Stoke we serenaded him for about ten minutes on the tube. Took it all in great spirit. For me he was heading for player of the season this year.
  • Options
    He really is a very good writer. And a great article about a very good goalkeeper.
  • Options
    Great article, amazing to think that if Steer hadn't been recalled Dillon would have gone out on loan and would probably now be a footnote in our history
  • Options
    Have to say that when I first saw Phillips away at Sunderland last season, I was far from convinced by him, and thought that we would have to bring in yet another on-loan keeper.

However he has taken his chance superbly, and proved me totally wrong, to the extent that I am now worried that we may not be able to keep him if he keeps progressing at this rate!
  • Options
    Excellent article. I too worry that we won’t be able to hang on to Dills for much longer. 
  • Options
    A Premier League star of the future. At the start of the season, I thought it may one day be with us, now just a distant dream.
    Best keeper since Deano IMO, better than Carson, Elliot, Pope etc.
    I believe he's also from my former home town Hornchurch.
    The last Addick from there wasn't too bad either!