Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xbox CL FIFA League - Season One. Opening fixtures.

Comments

• Options
    Dirty welsh Jr 2 red cards.  And a lucky 3-1 win. 
  • Options
    Haha. Yea was beating me 3-1 before the reds but was clinical. Think he had 3 or 4 shots and scored 3. Where as my 6 shots in the 1st half only resulted in my 1 goal.

Well played to little Welshy.
  • Options
    Haha. Yea was beating me 3-1 before the reds but was clinical. Think he had 3 or 4 shots and scored 3. Where as my 6 shots in the 1st half only resulted in my 1 goal.

Well played to little Welshy.
    Cheers mate.  He’s not so little, he’s bigger than me ! 
  • Options
    Ok - working on the table and next round of fixtures now. 
  • Options
    Table as it stands:

P W D F A Pts
    Welsh Addick Jr FC   2 2 1 0 6 2 7
    Muttley Jr   1 1 0 0 4 1 3
    Ultimatum FC   2 1 0 1 5 7 3
    Randy -O- FC   1 0 0 1 1 3 0
    Jimmy 85 FC   2 0 0 2 4 6 0
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Next round of fixtures - please arrange with each other

Muttley Jr v Welsh Addick Jr  
    Ultimatum v Randy -O- Hunt 

Please arrange the games and notify me of scores. Table correction below - I put a 1 in draw to test my formula and forgot to remove.

P W D F A Pts
    Welsh Addick Jr FC   2 2 0 0 6 2 6
    Muttley Jr FC   1 1 0 0 4 1 3
    Ultimatum FC   2 1 0 1 5 7 3
    Randy -O- FC   1 0 0 1 1 3 0
    Jimmy 85 FC   2 0 0 2 4 6 0

There will be an added feature that I am keeping to myself to make the reverse fixtures interesting.

• Options
    Apologies lads, I’m gonna have to drop out. I’m back to work tomorrow after being isolation. Not gonna have as much time on my hands. 
  • Options
    Ok - Randy - can you play Jimmy instead then?
  • Options
    Yea no worries. Will get in touch with him.
  • Options
    Lost 1-0. There's a very good chance I'm going to sack social distancing off and stab you all one by one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All is not lost Jimmy - I have a bit of a twist for the return matches which I will explain when the first half of them is completed.
  • Options
    It was pretty close to be fair so wouldnt be surprised to get turned over the next time we play. Then again I did hit the post twice and surprise surprise couldn't finish my dinner.
  • Options
    My son is playing his switch. Trying to get him to spend the time on his Xbox which is a first! 
  • Options
    Lucky away win for welsh jr. 0-1 
  • Options
    Yes, Muttley Jr itching for revenge. Quoting Kevin Keegan here. I'd love it etc....:doing table and next fixtures now. Will be up very shortly.
  • Options
    It was a one shot one goal smash and grab! 
  • Options
    Ok, with the sad demise of Ultimatum FC, results against them are expunged from the records. Well done Welsh Addick Junior setting the pace at the top. The table now stands as below:
        P W D F A Pts
    Welsh Addick Jr FC   3 3 0 0 7 2 9
    Randy -O- FC   2 1 0 1 2 3 3
    Muttley Jr   1 0 0 1 0 1 0
    Jimmy 85 FC   2 0 0 2 1 3 0

To bring us up to speed and the halfway point, we need to play the following games:

Muttley Jr FC v Randy -O FC
    Jimmy FC v Muttley Jr FC

I will message you both with Muttley's X box name.

• Options
    Two insanely dodgy penalties and a relentlessly annoying corner routine couldn’t deter me from getting my first point thanks to a last minute equaliser. 1-1 it ended. 

The highlight was watching Mo Salah do a load of tricks before tripping over his own player and falling flat on his face. Yet, in true Fifa fashion, he kept possession. 

Really hope the forthcoming plot twist is ‘nobody is allowed to be fucking Liverpool anymore’. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    You are getting warm.

Table as it stands:
        P W D F A Pts
    Randy -O- FC   2 1 0 1 2 3 3
    Muttley Jr   2 0 1 1 1 2 1
    Jimmy 85 FC   3 0 1 2 2 4 1
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Haven't seem much of Jr today even though he is in the same house - still waiting for him and Randy to complete their game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've messaged him Muttley. Not had a reply yet.
  • Options
    I've had a word - hopefully should reply soon
  • Options
    Yea 4 o'clock for the big kick off.
  • Options
    I'll know when it starts, the cursing and swearing will commence from his room.
  • Options
    Mini muttley only just won that one. 0-4. I didnt turn up.
  • Options
    He said he could tell you was a good player but it went for him. 
  • Options
    Ok, so the first half of the season has been negotiated. The table is below:
        P W D F A Pts
    Muttley Jr   3 1 1 1 5 2 4
    Randy -O- FC   3 1 0 1 2 7 3
    Jimmy 85 FC   3 0 1 2 2 4 1

Now for the little twist for the second half. The top two sides MUST complete the season as Charlton (sorry). The bottom two sides can be any side up to 4.5 stars, so Liverpool are out of the equation. I hope that is to your satisfaction Jimmy.

The next round of games are Welsh Jr v Randy and Jimmy v Muttley Jr. Get in touch and let me know the scores.
  • Options
    Cos you’ve put so much effort in Muttley I’ll play to the end, but let it be known, I don’t want to. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Jimmy. At least you were beaten by Charlton. I didn't realise you could pick your celebrations, I have told Jr to desist.
  • Options
    Lots of showboating too. To be fair that’s the toxic world of online Fifa, it’s standard, and the main reason I stick to career mode!