Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Pitcher - Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just as a bit of trivia..............Apart from a transfer fee, who were the two players we got from palace, as part of the deal?
    Whyte and Mortimer.

Correct...........I'd say we got a decent deal
  • Options
    Just as a bit of trivia..............Apart from a transfer fee, who were the two players we got from palace, as part of the deal?
    Whyte and Mortimer.

That must go down as one of the best bits of business on the club's history. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Whyte and Mortimer.

And Palace gave us £40k as well as Mortimer and Whyte. Staggering deal
  • Options
    I assume Katrien was negotiating on behalf of Palace in that deal. 

What a brilliant deal that was for us. 

• Options
    edited March 2020
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Uboat said:
    Whyte and Mortimer.

And Palace gave us £40k as well as Mortimer and Whyte. Staggering deal
    Was it not £400k?  
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Whyte and Mortimer.

2nd only to the £95m we paid for Jeffers (yes I know it was only £800k in the end)
  • Options
    Didn't Arsenal pay 8m for Jeffers? 
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Didn't Arsenal pay 8m for Jeffers? 
    Reportedly 10.