Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This forum

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Well said, Rodders - I've said it many times that this forum is so, so much more than a football talking shop. It is a community in the very best sense of that word, full of amazing people. We may be trainspotters but all the better for that.

And as for our resident spanner - well! I wouldn't demean him by calling him a closet Addick, he is a true spanner even though he does tend to go against the received wisdom of what makes a typical Smallwall supporter. The forum is made better by his presence.
    I'm not delivering to the Potteries, if that's what you're getting at.

Cheshire, dear boy - Cheshire!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    bobmunro said:
    Well said, Rodders - I've said it many times that this forum is so, so much more than a football talking shop. It is a community in the very best sense of that word, full of amazing people. We may be trainspotters but all the better for that.

And as for our resident spanner - well! I wouldn't demean him by calling him a closet Addick, he is a true spanner even though he does tend to go against the received wisdom of what makes a typical Smallwall supporter. The forum is made better by his presence.
    I'm not delivering to the Potteries, if that's what you're getting at.

Cheshire, dear boy - Cheshire!
    I'll deliver if you pay for the petrol ;)
  • Options
    See all those doubters out there, here we see a positive result of the early release into society. 😉💪
  • Options
    Nice one BBW. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    BBW has been brilliant over the last few days. Helping out Addicks and others. Offering to contribute money too. Superb action, should be proud. 

I think it's only fair we chip in for a thank you present. I was thinking a shirt with Lyle on the back would be fitting? 

Or perhaps one of these

Image result for andrex

Agree with the sentiment in this thread.

And next time I come back to the UK I'll make my fortune selling bum guns. Thats why there's no shortage of bog roll in Thailand, though it's hard to find face masks (Asians really believe in these despite scientific evidence stating they offer little protection) and hand sanitiser.
  • Options
    Pull yourself together RCT, this isn’t you  

;-)
  • Options
    Good post Rodders. 👍🏻
    In the last few weeks this board has managed to terrify me a shade more than ideally I’d like, 😱 but there are also some genuinely great people and sentiments shared on here.
    Right, that’s my daylight for today, back in the cupboard I go.

• Options
    Must confess  due to my total ignorance of any facts on the on going shambles of Cafc,I have just sat back and enjoyed the posts and the banter that has been going on.We do have an advantage over all other clubs during this break in football action,inasmuch that there is so much going on that we can never get bored,in fact I spend more time reading the posts on here than I would probably spend watching games.Greatly appreciate the information given by those who have connections,keeping us informed as best as possible what is going on.