Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tevez off to United.....

Ha ha ha, bet Wet Spam are gutted now.

It's also going to p*ss Sheffield United off too

Comments

• Options
    But who gets the money?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]But who gets the money?[/quote]

MSI, they own him.
  • Options
    Ha! That's West Ham's season well and truly fecked.

Does not matter how much they get (or don't) for him, the fact is that the TOP players don't want to play for anyone outside the top 4 in the Champs League.

No wonder Benty turned them down, what a shrewd boy.

I would laugh my bollocks off if they went down next season but, being realistic, they probably still have enough for top half although if Ashton breaks down again then it could be very interesting.....
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Options
    That's next seasons title race off already then....
  • Options
    strange one in my opinion.

Rooney and Tevez are exactly the same
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]strange one in my opinion.

Yep, we are buying Rooney, trade in for Hasslebank, Fergie believes Chelsea may try to poison their food at some stage over the season, therefore needed a food tester.
  • Options
    PL have threatened to block a move if they are not convinced the money is going straight to West Ham. So basically they are saying that they know the Tevez deal was/ is wrong but they ARE still refusing to make the right decision. Laughable
  • Options
    Just read up on all of this. If he goes to Man Utd (or anywhere) and then West Ham receive no money with all the dough going to his "third party" owners then West Ham and the Premier League are going to be in serious shit at the High Court case brought by Sheffield United.

Reason being they were supposed to have TORN UP those third-party agreements in April to allow Tevez to finish the season with them (last three games) but it now looks like those agreements are STILL VALID just like Joorachabian said they were.

This one looks like it might not be over just yet......
  • Options
    it is over for Sheffield Utd though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]it is over for Sheffield Utd though[/quote]

They have a High Court hearing on I think July 13.
  • Options
    in terms of PL status it has to be over for them surely?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]in terms of PL status it has to be over for them surely?

Yeah, the July 13th hearing is for compensation, in the region of £50mill.
  • Options
    £50m?!

Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Should we get involved if West Ham had been deducted 10 points we would have finished one place higher and are therefore would havereceived more money.Desperate I know but worth a try.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]strange one in my opinion.

Tevez is a far better player than Rooney though. Same way that Hargreaves is a better player than Carrick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]£50m?!

Ha ha ha

Seems a fair amount to me.
  • Options
    The whole saga is worse than an episode of Dream Team.

it does seem a fair amount i suppose but who will pay it? FAPL, WHU, Eggy?
  • Options
    If I've understood this right, the transfer only goes through if West Ham get the bulk of the £30M. They can then pay a fee to the Third Party, but not that substantial. (The Third Party would then have to take them to court to get more of the money.)

Or this becomes such a barrier to the transfer that Tevez stays where he is.

So West Ham benefit AGAIN from illegal transfers???

Confused of Glasgow....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]The whole saga is worse than an episode of Dream Team.

it does seem a fair amount i suppose but who will pay it? FAPL, WHU, Eggy?
    If this were to happen, the fair thing would be to give SheffU WHam's £50m TV money and WHam SheffU's parachute money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looks like a 2 year loan deal is going to happen.

why, if there is no 3rd party agreement and whu have tevez under contract, would they loan out their best player?
    does this mean that tevez cant play against whu?
    should west ham be investigated for fielding a weakened side every week?
    this is getting even more confusing. frankly nothing would amaze me now*

* apart from th prem league publicly apologising for their complete cock up.