Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

Comments

• Vincenzo said:
    I'm sure there must be some old punks on here. https://www.curzonhomecinema.com/film/watch-white-riot-film

I expect there are some, like me, who saw The Clash at Victoria Park in 78. An amazing gig and slice of social history.

This is only available online until Monday unfortunately. It is much more about the social history on Britain in the late 70s than the music, with Rock Against Racism's response to the rise of the National Front. It is very good though.

• MONDAY THE 4TH OF MAY           (Day 47)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.50PM           -              FILM 4               -                 THE RETURN OF THE PINK PANTHER

9.00PM              -              FILM 4               -                HIDDEN FIGURES

11.35PM            -              FILM 4               -                CRIMINAL

1.00PM              -               SKY CINEMA GREATS            -            ROMAN HOLIDAY 

4.55PM             -                 SKY CINEMA THRILLER       -            THE SISTERS BROTHERS 

8.00PM             -                 SKY CINEMA DRAMA             -            ROCKETMAN ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

12.00PM             -                 SKY CINEMA DRAMA           -               BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB 

• I enjoyed Rocketman, but Hidden Figures is really good.
  • Watched the film ONCE on Amazon Prime yesterday. It's set in Dublin and is about two struggling musicians from different backgrounds. It's a very gentle romance and I really liked the soundtrack.

Made on a very low budget but an excellent watch and very moving at times. 
  • Yep, Hidden Figures for me too. Mind blown
  • Watched the film ONCE on Amazon Prime yesterday. It's set in Dublin and is about two struggling musicians from different backgrounds. It's a very gentle romance and I really liked the soundtrack.

Brilliant film. I bought the soundtrack when i saw this back in 2007 and i still play it. 

Brilliant film. I bought the soundtrack when i saw this back in 2007 and i still play it. 
    ANOTHER one of mine! 😊

• TUESDAY THE 5TH OF MAY         (Day 48)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.00PM               -                ITV 4                      -                    IN THE LINE OF FIRE

10.55PM                -               FILM 4                    -                   WARRIOR

11.00PM                -               5STAR                     -                   OCEANS ELEVEN

9.00AM                  -                SKY CINEMA GREATS             -                      THE STING 
    ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

12.25PM               -                S
    KY CINEMA SCI-FI/HORROR              -            THE OMEN

9.00PM                  -                SKY CINEMA GREATS             -                         CARLITO'S WAY

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

5.05PM                  -                FILM 4                     -                 THE HARRY HILL MOVIE

Knew nothing about the film when I started watching it and it blew me away. Music was really good and I loved the way it was shot  - will definitely look out for Glen Hansard. One of the best music films I've seen.
  • THE HARRY HILL MOVIE
    Just a waste of everyones time. I absolutely cant stand his act. Or his dress sense. 
  • Sponsored links:

• A movie I watched recently for the first time and heartily recommend - Fargo.
    Enjoyed the film. Have you watched the TV series? Really enjoyed them, not started Season 3 yet. 
    Not yet but it it's top of my "must see" list now.
  • Calm with Horses

Fantastic piece of work.

• WEDNESDAY THE 6TH OF MAY     (Day 49)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM           -                 FILM 4                 -            NOWHERE BOY 

10.00PM           -               ITV 4                   -            SCARFACE

1.05AM           -                 FILM 4                 -            INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS

9.00PM           -                 SKY CINEMA THRILLER            -             SE7EN

11.10PM         -                 SKY CINEMA THRILLER            -              SNATCH  

12.20AM         -                 SKY CINEMA GREATS          -          TERMINATOR 2 : JUDGEMENT DAY

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.00PM          -            HORROR CHANNEL              -             SPLICE

• THURSDAY THE 7TH OF MAY            (Day 50)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM             -            FILM 4               -                HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE   

9.00PM             -            SONY MOVIES ACTION               -                DESPERADO

9.00PM             -            SONY MOVIES CLASSIC              -                STIR CRAZY

11.00AM          -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -              ENEMY OF THE STATE

9.00PM             -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -              GLADIATOR 

12.35PM           -             SKY CINEMA DRAMA                -              FOXTROT

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.00PM            -              SKY CINEMA COMEDY                 -          SORRY TO BOTHER YOU

• TUESDAY THE 5TH OF MAY         (Day 48)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.00PM               -                ITV 4                      -                    IN THE LINE OF FIRE

10.55PM                -               FILM 4                    -                   WARRIOR

11.00PM                -               5STAR                     -                   OCEANS ELEVEN

9.00AM                  -                SKY CINEMA GREATS             -                      THE STING 

12.25PM               -                S
    KY CINEMA SCI-FI/HORROR              -            THE OMEN

9.00PM                  -                SKY CINEMA GREATS             -                         CARLITO'S WAY

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

5.05PM                  -                FILM 4                     -                 THE HARRY HILL MOVIE

Just catching up. I really liked the Harry Hill Movie and have seen it three times. Looks like I am out of step. But how can you not like the sea shell people...
  • Great choice for tomorrow.

Obviously Gladiator would have been too.

• THURSDAY THE 7TH OF MAY            (Day 50)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM             -            FILM 4               -                HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE   

9.00PM             -            SONY MOVIES ACTION               -                DESPERADO

9.00PM             -            SONY MOVIES CLASSIC              -                STIR CRAZY

11.00AM          -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -              ENEMY OF THE STATE

9.00PM             -             SKY CINEMA GREATS               -              GLADIATOR 

12.35PM           -             SKY CINEMA DRAMA                -              FOXTROT

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.00PM            -              SKY CINEMA COMEDY                 -          SORRY TO BOTHER YOU

Great recommendation
  • HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE.
    Great film with Sam Neil. 
  • Watching Stir Crazy tonight. could do with a giggle

• FRIDAY THE 8TH OF MAY            (Day 51)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.55PM                  -         SONY MOVIES             -              DANCES WITH WOLVES 

10.00PM                 -        CHANNEL 5                 -               AIR FORCE ONE

11.00PM                -         5 SELECT                    -                 10 RILLINGTON PLACE 

8.00PM                  -          SKY CINEMA DRAMA              -          CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME 

9.00PM                 -         SKY CINEMA GREATS              -             SAVING PRIVATE RYAN 

10.00PM               -          SKY CINEMA DRAMA              -              YESTERDAY 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

9.00PM               -                HORROR                        -               THE TOYBOX

• Sponsored links:

• Watched ‘Hunt for the Wilderpeople’ and thought it was one of the best films I’ve watched in a while.

Didn’t realise the director was the same guy directed Jojo Rabbit until the credits. Great stuff
  • Watched ‘Hunt for the Wilderpeople’ and thought it was one of the best films I’ve watched in a while.

Didn’t realise the director was the same guy directed Jojo Rabbit until the credits. Great stuff
    Yeah...we watched, too. 

Had me laughing out loud at several points. Joins the list of NZ films I've watched and found refreshingly different
  • I've got Hunt For The Winderpeople lined up on Amazon prime to watch soon.
  • 2 more war related films on Friday 8th .. 'The Man Who Never Was' .. BBC2 @ 13.00
    and 'A Bridge Too Far' .. C5 @ 14.20 .. A Bridge Too Far ? .. surely a bit too defeatist for VE day

• Not a new film but watched the Nice Guys on Amazon Prime. Thought it was very funny, didn’t realise Ryan Gosling had that timing of comedy.
  • Not a new film but watched the Nice Guys on Amazon Prime. Thought it was very funny, didn’t realise Ryan Gosling had that timing of comedy.
    I hate to say it...... but another one of mine....!
  • supaclive said:
    Not a new film but watched the Nice Guys on Amazon Prime. Thought it was very funny, didn’t realise Ryan Gosling had that timing of comedy.
    I hate to say it...... but another one of mine....!
    Would welcome a sequel.
  • 10 Rillington Place. Haven’t seen it for years but a great film. “I say Christie done it”

• SATURDAY 9TH OF MAY              (Day 52)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM               -               CHANNEL 4                   -                 DEN OF THIEVES  

9.00PM              -                E4                                 -                  TAKEN

11.20PM             -               FILM 4                           -                 GET OUT 

11.40AM            -                SKY CINEMA GREATS            -                ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST

6.00PM              -                SKY CINEMA COMEDY           -                SUPERBAD 

8.00PM              -                SKY CINEMA DISNEY            -                 TOY STORY 4 

🦃FILM TO AVOID 🦃

8.00PM             -                SKY CINEMA COMEDY               -            MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN

• Is DEN OF THIEVES a new Charlton Athletic documentary by any chance?