Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When am I going to get a promote?

2»

Comments

• Options
    You can amass all the likes and lols you like but it's quality over quantity that matters and a good yardstick is a promote for every decade of support to the club. I rest my case m'lud. 😎
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    RedChaser said:
    You can amass all the likes and lols you like but it's quality over quantity that matters and a good yardstick is a promote for every decade of support to the club. I rest my case m'lud. 😎
    I believe anybody who has 6 promotes gets a Charlton Life Hazmat suit, moist toilet wipes for life and gets free entry to an audience with @Henry Irving - life doesn’t get much better than that.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    I believe anybody who has 6 promotes gets a Charlton Life Hazmat suit, moist toilet wipes for life and gets free entry to an audience with @Henry Irving - life doesn’t get much better than that.
    Oh not again please! I had one of those before the Boro game 😉.
  • Options
    I didn't even know what a promote was until a few months ago.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    If I'm being honest, I don't think the Hazmat suit is up to much. Hope the audience with Henry is a bit better.

• Options
    Like your book collection, Stig. Now I'm trying to read all your CD titles.   :smile: