Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bored with no football

Probably not worth a thread but I'm struggling to fill my free time. Normally take the kids out, watch the scores come in, and then a live game, followed by Match Of The Day. WTF it's all gone.

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to do? There's always the 'Bonkers Shenanigans' thread to read all over again.

Make sure you begin at post number one.

• Options
    The toast thread offers boundless solace in these troubled times
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Nothing to do? There's always the 'Bonkers Shenanigans' thread to read all over again.

Make sure you begin at post number one.

BR3red said:
    What???

Mrs Browns Boys on in place of MOTD - what’s not to like?

😩

😀😀 might have to break out the Fifa.
  • Options
    Better get used to it .....
  • Options
    The real horror is the prospect of the cricket 🏏 being impacted as well
  • Options
    At least we didn't lose today.
  • Options
    I’ve had a quick look on Livescore and it shows the following leagues as still playing

Turkey
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ukraine
    Brazil
    Argentina

Maybe you can find a livestream?
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    The real horror is the prospect of the cricket 🏏 being impacted as well
    Yes, apart from the Overseas series (and IPL) the domestic season is meant to start in a month

Then there's the rugby, tennis, golf, F1 etc  :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve had a quick look on Livescore and it shows the following leagues as still playing

Turkey
    Russia
    Belarus
    Ukraine
    Brazil
    Argentina

Maybe you can find a livestream?
    Say no more.. we're fkd 
  • Options
    Up to carry on the decorating i started yesterday. Effing boring i must admit but saving a fortune on getting someone in.
  • Options
    Managed to get 30 mins of football on skybet last night. Think it was div 3 in Turkey. Standard was poor, no surprise.
  • Options
    You could always go to a non-league match?
  • Options
    Sports you can still watch on TV.

Sailing but only the one person dingy.
    Boomerang throwing.
    Relays, but you have to throw the baton to the next runner from 5 yards and they have to wear gloves.
    Non contact boxing.
    Rock climbing.
    Skiing
    Rock paper scissors via TV link.
    Through the keyhole: guess the premier player, self isolating.

• Options
    up to carry on the decorating i started yesterday. Effing boring i must admit but saving a fortune on getting someone in.
    one of my favourite carry on films. 
  • Options
    Make out it’s the summer and cricket season. Then think the cricket has been halted. 
  • Options
    up to carry on the decorating i started yesterday. Effing boring i must admit but saving a fortune on getting someone in.
    one of my favourite carry on films. 
    Swiss Tony, hanging wallpaper is also very much like making love to a beautiful woman. Clean all the relevant surfaces, spread her out on the table, cover her with paste, and stick her up. Then you clean your brush, light your pipe, stand back and admire your handiwork.
  • Options
    I'm going to take my dog for a walk in the park now and hoping there is a match going on, I can watch any football, no matter how shit it is. if there were two teams of chimps playing each other I'd watch it. 
  • Options
    I have just ironed my shirts for the upcoming week - would normally do watching live football or taped MOTD from Saturday night - so I resorted to watching Charlton vs Sunderland at Wembley May 2019 - you will be pleased to know that we won 🤪
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've currently got the "MTV 80s" channel on and am pining for Pacman, the Berlin wall and Farahs!
  • Options
    Got stuff in today to decorate the hall. BnQ was packed - obviously lots of people thinking along the same lines.
  • Options
    Tax time in the U.S., so great time to work on my return, much as I hate doing it.
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    Tax time in the U.S., so great time to work on my return, much as I hate doing it.
    Also eating everything that's not frozen solid.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I must admit, after the run we've been on, no football has come as a blessed relief. So also has the reduced likelihood of relegation as a result of the current pandemic.
  • Options
    Just ordered 2 x 1000 piece jigsaws. Talk about desperate!
  • Options
    I'm going to take my dog for a walk in the park now and hoping there is a match going on, I can watch any football, no matter how shit it is. if there were two teams of chimps playing each other I'd watch it. 
    No football at the park. Unheard of!
  • Options
    Few of us went out to watch some mates play in your most typical, cliché like Sunday league football this morning. Freezing cold with a nice cup of tea. 
  • Options
    bored on day one ? .. there is a LONG time to go before sport gets back live or on screen .. try a book