Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henners gets his Promote

On this otherwise slow Charlton news day I thought the momentous event deserved a dedicated thread.

Congratulations Sir Henry of Irving.

Comments

• Options
    Are we sure AFKA's finger didnt slip?
  • Options
    New CEO?

He only works Wednesdays!
  • Options
    New CEO?

He only works Wednesdays!
    Perks of the job include a company Sinclair C5 ...
  • Options
    Not always seen eye to eye with Henry but credit where it's due, respect on being there and I'm jealous! Must have been enjoyable. 

We all need to follow the likes of Mick, Tracey, Olly and Henry. Small step but let's build on it. 
  • Options
    Think a promote would be sufficient 
    Proper LOL
  • Options
    Think a promote would be sufficient 
    Proper LOL
    Same
  • Options
    Outragous
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    This is up there with the sofa.
  • Options
    Well done Ben.  Hope you get a place in the museum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess it really has been a crazy week! 
  • Options
    Outrageous, I went 4 up last week and now Henners gets another, AFKA must going soft in his old age, toughen up man! 😉.
  • Options
    To be fair, if you can’t get one for tonight then what can you get one for. Well done Henners.

ps. I’ve got 2
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    My turn next

Although I am hoping someone other than AFKA gives them out otherwise I have no chance lol
  • Options
    Very well deserved
  • Options
    It will be removed if Southall is in work tomorrow!!

I'm not ruling out Southall pitching up this morning or yet another promote being stolen.

• Options
    This is up there with the sofa.
    Nothing will ever beat the sofa 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now its gone 6am I would like to add my thanks to Henry for not only supporting the lovely Tracey but emulating Max Hastings in the Falklands war, John Simpson in the Iraqi war and Tintin in his battles against Roberto Rastapopulous.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I just like to thank my agent, my family and my fellow lifers but most of all the weirdos posting on CL before 6.00am in the morning
    Surely the ‘weirdos’ are true fans who are actually able to be asleep anywhere approaching 6am given the fluidity of our situation!? Lol
  • Options
    I just like to thank my agent, my family and my fellow lifers but most of all the weirdos posting on CL before 6.00am in the morning
    You’re welcome , well done