Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attendance at consecutive matches

edited March 2020 in General Charlton
It looks likely that mass gatherings (including The Valley) might mean matches played behind closed doors. Will they let the likes of Seb to poke his nose in to enable him to maintain his impressive consecutive attendance to watch CAFC?
i also know an Everton supporter that hasn’t missed a match for over 8 years. I’m sure he would also be gutted to miss a match. 

Saying that, it could break that fanatical umbilical  cord that once cut releases you to do other things. 

What daya think you groovy humanoids?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be doing some tidying up in the museum on those days.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Im able to push broom for a few hours (afternoons only). 
  • Options
    There's a Leeds fan who's done something like 2200 consecutive games over about 40 years or something stupid. Phil Beeton is his name.
  • Options
    Seb has got to be made kit man or something so that he can get in
  • Options
    Technically if the match is behind closed doors then fans can’t attend, then it shouldn’t affect Seb’s or anyone else’s record.
  • Options
    I might have some old signed photos of players from the 30’s that you might be interested in on those days

hangs head in shame
  • Options
    I'm just going to turn up in a range rover and shit whistle and claim to be one of our thousand consultant directors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the call comes for no fans attending then I very much hope it’s no fans attending.

No mates of staff
    No lounge lizards 
    No museum trustees
    No consecutive runners
    No blaggers

The call to forbid supporters will be a serious one based on health advice from doctors.

No fans are more important or worthy than other fans. 
    Mr Happy is in the house.

Other than press and Seb there shouldn't be anyone there.

The museum comment was a joke and you can't see the pitch from there anyway.
  • Options
    Partly agree with AKFA. Obviously i've got no issue if they let Seb in, but then if you let him in where do you draw the line? What about other long serving fans, or fans on their own long consecutive runs?
  • Options
    I think Oohar is going to have to go have a lie down with a damp flannel over his fevered brow...   Going to fuck up his away figures!
  • Options
    If the call comes for no fans attending then I very much hope it’s no fans attending.

No mates of staff
    No lounge lizards 
    No museum trustees
    No consecutive runners
    No blaggers

The call to forbid supporters will be a serious one based on health advice from doctors.

Mr Happy is in the house.

Other than press and Seb there shouldn't be anyone there.

The museum comment was a joke and you can't see the pitch from there anyway.
    Sorry, I‘m no longer able to push broom. 🙃
  • Options
    fella next to me hasn’t missed a home game since 1969.  Will ST holders get some sort of refund for games we can’t get into?
  • Options

No mates of staff
    No lounge lizards 
    No museum trustees
    No consecutive runners
    No blaggers

Totally agree with this statement it’s the only fair way to do it. My preference still is to postpone all games, that would be fairer to the fans. 
  • Options
    fella next to me hasn’t missed a home game since 1969.  Will ST holders get some sort of refund for games we can’t get into?
    That is incredible - not missed a home game since 1969 - I can’t imagine many other supporters across UK can match that if true
  • Options
    That is incredible - not missed a home game since 1969 - I can’t imagine many other supporters across UK can match that if true

Congratulations @Covered End