Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How old do you think Lifers are?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I'm 27 and if anyone tells you otherwise they are definitely lying.
  • Options
    Funny isn't it I had Canters down as being at least middle aged.
    He had me down as being in my 70’s on one thread.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Leuth said:
    I'm not old or French-Senegalese enough to be Naby's dad, but I'd like to think of myself as his spiritual older cousin from another nation 
    Another nation? There are certainly times when you sound as if you're from another planet. :smile:

Oggy, you don’t use a smiley for “I mean every word I’ve written”. 
  • Options
    You have a good memory. I was astounded to heat you'd had a child. Still it's amazing what science can do now days.
  • Options
    And..........
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    You have a good memory. I was astounded to heat you'd had a child. Still it's amazing what science can do now days.
    4 children (that I know of). The reason I have a good memory is because I’m not in my 70’s.
  • Options
    And..........
    He was well off the mark.
  • Options
    4 children (that I know of). The reason I have a good memory is because I’m not in my 70’s.
    If you had a good memory, you’d have remembered what caused the first kid!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    63 this year, however I feel and look a lot younger (so people tell me)  ;)  

Snap.
    Snap 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will be when he finally finishes reading the 'Bonkers Shenanigans@ thread. :smile:

• Options
    Napa is 77 I recs...
    I heard that's how much he values the club in millions  ;)
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    I'm 27 and if anyone tells you otherwise they are definitely lying.
    Mouthall told me that you’re 27, so which is it..?
    Superb!
  • Options
    If you've ever posted in the "Savings and Investments Thread" I assume a minimum of 50.

@PaddyP17 you sure know a lot about horses for a 26 year old - I had you at 35ish.
  • Options
    Early 80's as a lad 
  • Options
    If you've ever posted in the "Savings and Investments Thread" I assume a minimum of 50.

@PaddyP17 you sure know a lot about horses for a 26 year old - I had you at 35ish.
    Wash your mouth out!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Given our shared knowledge of NBA Jam, I think I’m roughly the same age as @SDAddick
    It definitely means we have excellent taste for one of the best arcade games every produced.

I think we're close. I believe @Leuth and I are a year apart almost to the day, but I can't remember in which direction.

I'm 34 by the way. Was on a business trip last month and got asked if I was in my mid-20s by a colleague. He's always been my favorite. Was the restaurant we were in really dark making it so that you can't see what my ex descried as my "salt and pepper hair "? That's not the point. I'll take the win.