Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

#MyLandRover

edited March 2020 in General Charlton
A thread for those Land/Range Rover owners who have been so maligned over the past 24 hours.

I love my Disco 4. Private plate and all.

Comments

• Not another one!

I wondered where my season ticket money had gone!
  • It seems Matt Southall is as reliable as a Range Rover. 
  • Will be getting a Defender 90 when I get back to the UK
  • edited March 2020
    Addickted said:
    A thread for those Land/Range Rover owners who have been so maligned over the past 24 hours.

No photo description available

Reality bites.
  • edited March 2020
  • Addickted said:

No photo description available

Reality bites.
    Future ford classic in years to come
    Could be worth a fortune one day🤣
  • I have a black Defender 110 - some of you will have seen it driving down Floyd Rd before a game or afterwards leaving the West Stand car park - I love it - best vehicle I have ever owned, even when the rain comes in because the door doesn’t fit properly and the rear passenger windows gradually wind themselves down !!!
  • I have a black Defender 110 - some of you will have seen it driving down Floyd Rd before a game or afterwards leaving the West Stand car park - I love it - best vehicle I have ever owned, even when the rain comes in because the door doesn’t fit properly and the rear passenger windows gradually wind themselves down !!!
    You should name it Naby.
  • Add me to the club. I have a Range Rover Sport (Chilli Red - couldn't go for a black or silver car yet again). Reward to myself 5 years ago after 38 years of working and supporting 4 kids through to adulthood. Brilliant car. My wife likens it to driving a sofa down the motorway (but a tad faster) as it is really comfortable on long journeys. First diesel I have ever bought, now classed as the devil's brew!
  • Sponsored links:

A black one? @Lordflashheart
    Yep - with blacked out windows, black alloys and a snorkel (my wife calls it a chimney !!!)
    Yep - with blacked out windows, black alloys and a snorkel (my wife calls it a chimney !!!)
    No, not seen it mate

;)
    No, not seen it mate

;)
    Very good !!
  • My BIL & his wife got left a very early, blue, 2 door, 1970 Petrol V8 one by her father. Had a few issues with the carbs and considered binning it off until they realised how much they're worth now. It's in beautiful, original condition and runs very well now they've had it sorted.
  • Not part of this gang anymore did have one in black with lovely black leather and more dash board switches than a fighter jet but a 4 grand gearbox repair bill ,yup just a repair (could have spent a week in Matt's flat for that money) meant I became sensible and now drive a volvo 
    But I did enjoy my time as mr big spuds in my rangie
  • Got a new Discovery Sport. Shonky as f*ck with the finish but I bloomin love it.
  • edited March 2020
    I live in a small country town, 20 miles from the nearest City.
    I have a Discovery a perfect vehicle for me.......plenty of room for my dogs travel crate and suitable for all weather conditions and situations.
  • I live in a small country town, 20 miles from the nearest City.
    I have a Discovery a perfect vehicle for me.......plenty of room for my dogs travel crate and suitable for all weather conditions and situations.
    And driving to the Nags Head and back
  • Are Range Rovers generally not expensive in the UK? Or you're all super rich?
  • Sponsored links:

• NSfW

kleenex or spare sock recommended and don't forget to lock your door ;-)

• I cant but help notice that my car is considerably bigger than yaaaaaaaaaws.....

• edited March 2020
    I have a Mazda CX-5 just to buck this trend. For £40k you can have every add on and a more economic car than a Range/Land Rover and it looks nice whilst being comfortable too.

I have an older model (63 plate), that has most add ons and paid less than £9k for 50k on the clock last year. 

I'll be looking at the electric version when the time comes to replace it.