Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nimer and Southall Out!!!

These two alone have made this club a complete laughing stock today with the lack of professionalism.

I was starting to go on Nimers side but his latest Instagram post shows what a nasty piece of work he is as well. He’s proved a point but to show the full address of Southall’s family is idiotic.

These two have to go now!

SOUTHALL AND NIMER OUT!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    These two alone have made this club a complete laughing stock today with the lack of professionalism.

I was starting to go on Nimers side but his latest Instagram post shows what a nasty piece of work he is as well. He’s proved a point but to show the full address of Southall’s family is idiotic.

These two have to go now!

SOUTHALL AND NIMER OUT!!!!
    And how does that work ? 😳
  • Options
    Let's calm down a touch and choose our battles carefully ffs
  • Options
    edited March 2020
  • Options
    I find it astonishing there is no process for delegated financial authority set up at the club by whoever is the owner to prevent some clown leasing a flat and car for ridiculous sums. If nimer does own the club he needs to sort this shit out and get rid of Southall and make sure the club is properly run. No one is coming out good in all this so far but if Nimer does have the money and the intent to run the club like he says then he needs to do it now and decisively.
  • Options
    Keep it on the main thread please.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Then what, we fold? 
    No, new ownership who knows what they’re doing without being con artists and and making us a complete laughing stock on social media.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:
    Talal said:
    Then what, we fold? 
    No, new ownership who knows what they’re doing without being con artists and and making us a complete laughing stock on social media.
    Where do these new perfect owners appear from
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The address of the property which the club is liable for the next two years.

And when we say the club we mean Nimer so technically he's not done anything wrong even if it is a bit low publishing the address it pretty much forces Southall's hand to move out immediately.
  • Options
    I've deliberated over the last 24hrs and yes, I've come to the conclusion I seriously trust neither of them.

What is it with people using others vulnerability to their own gain? And boy were we vunerake

The way Southall spouted on about one happy family. Bringing everyone together for the greater good makes me feel sick. 

Fucking snakes the pair of 'em
  • Options
    Southall is a total disgrace and he and his gravy train mates need to go ASAP 

Nimmer I would cut a great deal more slack - for now.
  • Options
    I’ll reiterate what I said about both Nimer and Southall. Hope they get out!

Good luck to the directors reversing the takeover back to Roland. It’s not ideal but it’s the best solution temporarily in my opinion. There’s clearly other interested investors out there.