Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Questions for CAST to ask Matt Southall, 11 March

CAST will be putting a number of questions to Mr Southall on Wednesday, 11 March 2020.  As a public-spirited gesture to assist in that protest, it might be a good idea to list some queries that the Trust might wish to put to the Executive Chairman.  So if you have any good suggestions, list them here. 

Comments

• If the club are relegated to league 1, how do you plan on keeping the club financially stable with the main investor now gone? 
  • Can we please see copies of the transactions between ESI and Roland Duchatelet - how much money has changed hands and for what?
    What gives you the authority to re-assure the club and its fans when you are not the majority shareholder and are in fact an unwanted CEO by the guy who is.
    When can we speak to the wizard of oz instead of thus curtain?
    Can we see your qualifications to be our CEO - Katrien had more it would seem.

I could go on and on - you won't get any real questions or answers here. Same old same old.

Furious.
  • Where is the supa dupa deal phone?
  • Any bitches going spare?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is running a football club everything you dreamed it would be?
  • I think you might be talking to an empty chair.
  • What the fuck was all your deadline day waffle about if you now openly admit Nimer had never shown proof of a single penny?

What were you going to pay for Maddison with?
  • How are you going to pay the ongoing costs, for example wages (players and staff), rent for ground / training ground, security / stewards, police etc.
  • edited March 2020
    What is your exit strategy?
  • What happens when ESI are unable to meet their “obligation” to buy the Valley and Sparriws lane within the 6 month deadline quoted?
  • What you getting to the gallon?
  • Sponsored links:

• I have one: 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MATT?"
  • What the fuck was all your deadline day waffle about if you now openly admit Nimer had never shown proof of a single penny?

What were you going to pay for Maddison with?
    Land Rovers and bitches - would probably be quite a compelling offer to most footballers TBF
  • The 'ya know' count should be pretty high for this.

Anyone want to run a book?
  • I know it seems like a small issue, but I would push on the Land Rover thing - how many were bought/leased, who for and with what money? 

I think that will give us some insight into whether TNs accusations of last night have validity. 
  • Lend us a fiver.. Oh wait 

Better give webuyanycar a call 😉
  • se9addick said:
    How much did you pay to buy the club.

Why did you lie about owning the ground, esp after saying you respected the fans & the history if the club.

What is the legal framework & timeline around buying the ground. Is there a contract & what are the terms if you break it.

Why did you go round being all Billy big bollox during January regardinv transfers when you now say you knew Nimer hadn't passed the EFL fit & proper test and he was the one financing it all.

Nah. Dont bother. He wont answer & you wont press him. Just like last time.
    Given that the Trust is a democratically constituted organisation you can throw your hat into the ring if you think you can do a better job next time round? Or you could just criticise people that are giving their own time and resources for the Club that we love. 

Your call. 
    wouldn't you have to be a member though?
  • How’s your mate Steve Dale doing?
  • Asked him to explain his links with Bolton and Bury. Then get a picture of him with the Liar banner in the background.

Will save a lot of time