Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dear Mr Duchatelet

I never doubted you for a minute.

The snowflakes who protested about your ownership and sensible and sound financial management of your Club has been proven over time to be wise and astute.

As a customer (and an avid viewer of Strictly Come Dancing) I urge you to pressurise Ms Meire and Master Driesen to return to your Club and help drive us forward utilising your initial plan and undoubted business acumen.

PS I always thought Messrs Thuram and Koc were outstanding players who were never given enough time by the amateurs who purported to 'manage' your club. 

Comments

• Also forgot to mention you are a master in tactics
    We should always play 4-4-2
  • Possibly the only man in football ownership not a crook, spiv or bullshit merchant and we all hated him.
  • Fair dos. He did employ Tom Rubinshaw and Ms Nightmeire after all.

Though deluded, detached from football reality and possibly bonkers, he wasn't a crook or a spiv though. 

• Bring Yoni home
  • Come back Roland, all is forgiven!
  • Huskaris said:
    Come back Roland, all is forgiven
  • Sponsored links:

• Never has ‘be careful what you wish for’ seemed so apt
    We didn't learn after Curbs...
  • What have the Belgians ever done for us ?
  • Richard J said:
    Incredible to think that Roland is actually not the worst owner we've had in the past 7-8 years!
    Actually he was probably the best. 

Jimenez and Slater almost took us to admin as well. 
    Tallest midget.
  • Duchatelet is very much responsible for this. Remember, he has rejected reasonable offers only recently. Yes ESI and Southall are responsible for this blowing up now but excusing Roland's part in it is totally misguided.
    We have no idea if they were reasonable or not.

• edited March 2020
    We have a clue - would you say £20million was reasonable? What about £50 million?
  • We have a clue - would you say £20million was reasonable? What about £50 million?
    You're just guessing. Deal with the facts that we know.
  • Yes, I was guessing all the time I said Southall was a bullshitter too. Sometimes you can make educated guesses.
  • Sponsored links:

• @JamesSeed have you text your Aussie mate? 
  • We have a clue - would you say £20million was reasonable? What about £50 million?
    But we don't know if the bids involved those sorts of figures.

• Chrispy51 said:
    @JamesSeed have you text your Aussie mate? 
    Just had a long chat as it happens. He's in Oz.
  • Duchatelet is very much responsible for this. Remember, he has rejected reasonable offers only recently. Yes ESI and Southall are responsible for this blowing up now but excusing Roland's part in it is totally misguided.
    Duchatelet is very much responsible for this. Remember, he has rejected reasonable offers only recently. Yes ESI and Southall are responsible for this blowing up now but excusing Roland's part in it is totally misguided.
    We have no idea if they were reasonable or not.

Just posted something about this on the 'Nimer pulls out' thread.
  • Rank our last 3 owners in order and tell me Roland isn't #1. You can't.

Forever #1. RD :smile:
  • Rank our last 3 owners in order and tell me Roland isn't #1. You can't.

Forever #1. RD :smile:
    Well he did sign your username!
  • Come back all is forgiven
  • He was bloody awful, wrecked the club and set us up for the current situation.

Out of interest has he responded to any of this yet?
  • Perhaps we can employ Katrien again? Once she’s dealt with her current spot of bother.