Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Corona Virus v Millwall Flu

Going to make a bold prediction here. For the first time in living memory, Millwall Flu will be wiped out by Corona Virus.

Comments

• I’d sooner a cure was found for millwall than Coronavirus - far bigger irritation 
  • They always were trendsetters
  • Coronavirus is explainabe.  Spanner flu is fucking embarassing...
  • Early contender for best OP of 2020.
  • What millwall don’t realise is we are gearing up for a glorious end of season escape from relegation whilst they for a disappointing fizzle out and no play offs - all about momentum for next season 
  • We’ll play them behind closed doors.

And f*cking win.
  • WSS said:
    We’ll play them behind closed doors.

And f*cking win.
    Bound to happen. 
  • edited March 2020
    DOUCHER said:
    What millwall don’t realise is we are gearing up for a glorious end of season escape from relegation whilst they for a disappointing fizzle out and no play offs - all about momentum for next season 

You are aware that we've got to play Barnsley, Hull, Middlesbrough and Huddersfield, as well as yourselves? We'll be targeting a maximum of 3 points from those games ;)
  • WSS said:

And f*cking win.
    Not ideal but that will do 
  • WSS said:

And f*cking win.
    Sorry. Probably me but win ? I don’t get it !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    What millwall don’t realise is we are gearing up for a glorious end of season escape from relegation whilst they for a disappointing fizzle out and no play offs - all about momentum for next season 

You are aware that we've got to play Barnsley, Hull, Middlesbrough and Huddersfield, as well as yourselves? We'll be targeting a maximum of 3 points from those games ;)
    Per game, or overall ?