Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hull City roll call

Thought id cheer everyone up and start this early.
Cmon you know you want to.
Im having a lay in on the saturday as the trains not till 9.48 its not all bad

Comments

• RedPanda said:
    Four of us going. Same train up as you CLB, then back at 6:30 I think.

We're buzzing for it, only 7 more sleeps. 
    Love a proper away day.
    Yoi going with Nicholas 
  • Didn't fools and horses do to Hull and back..that strikes a chord,,,,good luck glad its my 12 hr nights weekend, a ground i have never been too.
  • CLB (my quoting isn't working), yeah I'm dead excited after this afternoon. I will indeed be with Nicholas, the pub opposite the station Propaganda was very cheap last time so we'll probably go in there. Will no doubt cross paths with you somewhere. 
  • 197 miles to Hull from The Valley
    270 miles to The Valley from Middlesbrough 

1,750 Boro managed the trip today if we take a third of that to Hull it’ll be good for us 

anyone who goes is a legend 
  • 197 miles to Hull from The Valley
    270 miles to The Valley from Middlesbrough 

1,750 Boro managed the trip today if we take a third of that to Hull it’ll be good for us 

anyone who goes is a legend 
    Think we had sold around 500 at last count
  • Sponsored links:

• If the team can’t be bothered to turn up for away games why should we!
  • This is a huge game and we need a big support up there.  I can understand perfectly why that won't happen. 

There should be around 700 on the day. 
  • will will be there, it has to be better than last time........:....
    I recall it was a RD protest day. As we were being trounced 6-0 our fans did their usual "We're the Charlton, the mighty Charlton, we never win awayyyy" song. We even took to cheering their goals and went into meltdown when we were awarded a corner. Things appear to have come full circle. I had planned to go, but feeling very sore after the Wednesday and Huddersfield games. SheffieldRed said he'd contact me in the week as I probably didn't sound too enthused last night. Currently a very reluctant maybe!
  • Sponsored links:

• We are on the 11.03 from Kings Cross . . . We all need to Man up and get behind the boys . . . COYR 
  • Everyone going gets a Promote.

Yep I’m deffo going.
  • Will we make this game.
    Meeting tomorrow to discuss sporting events.
  • clb74 said:
    Will we make this game.
    Meeting tomorrow to discuss sporting events.
    Which meeting? 
  • clb74 said:
    No refunds on rail tickets I bet
  • In the depths of a dark, windy night in Wadhurst, with only the sound of a lonely owl calling out for a mate ("Where are you, you Twit Twoo ? " )  a small, plaintive voice suddenly piped up from underneath the duvet.....

"I can't do this anymore !"

NOT what you might be picturing in those grubby minds but the voice of Fanny's loins.

Stressed beyond belief by the number of demands made on them to "gird!!!" week after week, they've decided that enough's enough. 

How on earth could I refuse to listen to that trusty pair that have supported me through thick & thin since last August ? 

They've given their all and are sadly, now a shadow of their former plump & juicy selves. Heartbreaking. 

So, in an effort to recharge their batteries, Fanny has promised them some respite next weekend & they will be found splayed out in front of the TV , hopefully tuning in to Valley Pass from somewhere in Southern Europe. 

Fingers ( and legs) crossed, they will be rejuvenated & "up" for the visit of QPR in 10 days time. 

Your get well wishes would be gratefully received.