Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Middlesbrough | Sat 07 Mar | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    boggzy said:
    Jason fucking Pearce.  My god. 

Captain as well.
    Was arguably the weakest player on the pitch last week. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Confidence is shot at exactly the worst time in the season.
  • Options
    PUSH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thank god I'm not in bed.
  • Options
    Begging them to get a shot in goal there. 
  • Options
    Negative bollocks that undoes is again. We are absolutely woeful and I’m quickly losing patience with Bowyer. Pull your fucking fingers out.
    That goal isn't on Bowyer, that is completely Purrington being shite, having a rubbish game so far, just lost a one horse race to a free ball 
    It’s not, but the more you bring your defence into ball playing situations, the higher chance they’ll make a mistake. These are limited defenders let alone ball players. 
  • Options
    Posted at25'

Corner, Middlesbrough. Conceded by Josh Cullen.

Posted at25'

Attempt blocked. Lewis Wing (Middlesbrough) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Hayden Coulson.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Confidence is shot at exactly the worst time in the season.
    That does sound worrying. If our confidence was high during the last three months I dread to think what our run in will be like. 
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    Jason fucking Pearce.  My god. 

Captain as well.
    Why are you blaming him......he’s done nothing wrong as far as I know?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Posted at26'

Attempt missed. Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Adam Clayton.

Posted at26'

Attempt blocked. Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jonny Howson.

• Options
    Negative bollocks that undoes is again. We are absolutely woeful and I’m quickly losing patience with Bowyer. Pull your fucking fingers out.
    That goal isn't on Bowyer, that is completely Purrington being shite, having a rubbish game so far, just lost a one horse race to a free ball 
    Leave off, individual mistake of course but look at the state of this formation. We're under constant pressure because of the way we've set up, that's all on Bowyer.
  • Options
    I honestly felt we competed and looked better when we had all our injuries. Though maybe I had lower expectations then. 
  • Options
    Who else constantly has us faffing around at the back?  
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Teams have had us sussed for months. Press us at the back and we'll cede possession. And yet still we're trying to play it out. 
  • Options
    Pratley and Matthews vs Boro at the moment. 
  • Options
    We were terrible one week and good the next week, not a good habit and we have finally cured it, shame we are now terrible every game.
  • Options
    28' Green gets to the byline and squares for Williams, who flicks the ball towards goal with his heel, but Boro get it away. #cafc 0 #boro 1
  • Options
    Posted at29'

Foul by Marvin Johnson (Middlesbrough).

Posted at29'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    29' Pratley shoots inside the box, but it's well over. #cafc 0 #boro 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are the only game in Championship where the away team is winning
  • Options
    Must be bad, no update for 3 minutes

• Options
    Why the hell are a bunch of mugs keeping the ball in the North Stand when it goes out for their corner???
  • Options
    31' Oshilaja muscles Coulson off the ball inside the box and the Boro man absolutely clatters the advertising hoarding which falls apart! Full credit to him, he's straight back on his feet. #cafc 0 #boro 1
  • Options
    Getting ripped to shreds 
  • Options
    33' Middlesbrough get a dangerous ball across the six-yard box, but it's straight out for a Charlton throw. #cafc 0 #boro 1
  • Options
    Time to sound the "understatement klaxon" ...

We're not playing very well.
  • Options
    How have we got sooooo bad? It can’t just be down to Gallagher leaving.
  • Options
    Why the hell are a bunch of mugs keeping the ball in the North Stand when it goes out for their corner???
    Protect our goal difference; if Boro don't have the ball they can't score.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!