Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Classic Charlton shirt sale , CAFC Museum

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    It’s time I let go of my huge collection of Charlton shirts, coats, training tops, book collection and Premier League programmes. I’ve attached some photos  some of the stuff I have to sell. It would be lovely if the whole collection could go to another avid fan.
    Not interested in the tops but how much do you want for the bowl with pebbles?
    £5 for the pot plant
  • Options
    HOW MANY PEBBLES ARE IN THE BOWL FIRST?
    We need all the deets before we start bidding
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    It’s time I let go of my huge collection of Charlton shirts, coats, training tops, book collection and Premier League programmes. I’ve attached some photos  some of the stuff I have to sell. It would be lovely if the whole collection could go to another avid fan.
    Tenner, for the lot mate.
  • Options
    OK own up, who bought it?
  • Options
    Due to an NDA being in place we can't comment 
  • Options
    NDA you say?

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    A belated response on this but please don’t do anything silly with these like giving them away, unless you give them to the museum.

The two 1993-94 Viglen shirts alone would fetch £700+ (combined) on EBay.