Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forgot that Boro were playing tonight

Just went on BBC football site for latest Portsmouth v Gooners score only to discover that Boro are 2-1 up v Forest and have currently gone above us.
These leaves us just one goal above the relegation places (minus 9 to Stoke's minus 10)
Another 6 pointer (v Boro) at home beckons. Well we did it against Barnsley and Luton.

Comments

• Options
    🥳🥳🥳
  • Options
    Boro missing Assombalonga and Fletcher up front. No idea how Forest are in the top six. Apart from Lolley they have nothing. 
  • Options
    I'd forgot too....and wished I hadn't been reminded now looking at the score.  Come on Forest, channel the spirit of Cloughie.
  • Options
    Boro missing Assombalonga and Fletcher up front. No idea how Forest are in the top six. Apart from Lolley they have nothing. 
    No doubt they'll both be back for Saturday then🙄
  • Options
    I'm sure theyl lose at the weekend (checks fixtures)... oh shit maybe not 
  • Options
    Anyone watching this game?

What do you think Boro’s strengths and weaknesses are?
  • Options

They don't look great but thier positivity and purpose is miles better than us on Saturday. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I'm sure theyl lose at the weekend (checks fixtures)... oh shit maybe not 
    Absolutely, they are bound to fu...c...k u...p on Sat...ur...d...ay...

Oh bollox!
  • Options

Like we'd ever expose them!

Did you watch the Sheff Weds game?
  • Options

Like we'd ever expose them!

Did you watch the Sheff Weds game?
    Sheff wed was "Brazil 1970" compared to Saturday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m watching and Forest are shocking.  Borough much the better side.  It’s a bit depressing. 
  • Options
    I’m watching and Forest are shocking.  Borough much the better side.  It’s a bit depressing. 
    It's been all forest since you said that. Bostock on to save us! 
  • Options
    That number 14 for forest is absolute dog shit. hopefully he bangs one in now.
  • Options
    Come on ! 2 2
  • Options
    What a finish that was, got them on the ropes now! 
  • Options
    Good time to score again Forest 
  • Options
    milo said:
    I'd forgot too....and wished I hadn't been reminded now looking at the score.  Come on Forest, channel the spirit of Cloughie.

The same Clough who scored over 200 goals in almost as many matches for Middlesborough. Might need the spirit of someone else in case he gets confused as to what team he wants to win.
    Nigel
  • Options
    Yep 14 is dog shit
  • Options
    Very weak from the Boro keeper and a nice bit of back spin into the net. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    It's been all forest since you said that. Bostock on to save us! 
    Agreed.  It suddenly changed.  Forest seemed happy to sit back and let Borough play and when they had time Borough looked a good side.  Forest upped their game and closed Borough down more and the game changed.  We have to press Borough and stop them playing.  
  • Options
    2-2 that will do,we open a 4 point gap if we win saturday.
  • Options
    FT  2-2
  • Options
    I’m pleased that game was a draw, we need to get the valley bauncing as Mr Bowyers says on Saturday, and smash Boro off the park early doors.
  • Options
    Why are people pleased Boro drew tonight, they have crept a point closer to us, I was hoping for a heavy defeat. 
  • Options
    Need to high press and give them no time on ball. We only seem to do that when teams get into our box - and then we don't do it very well.