Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield v Charlton | Sat 29 Feb | 3pm KO | Post-match thread

We're on a downward slide and it's not looking good. There's not much else to say. 

Loss of confidence halfway through the second half resulted in complete capitulation. Can turn Bowyer this around with what he's got? Massive game against Middlesborough ahead of us next week. 

Go out and take a nice walk.

Comments

• We're in big trouble
  • edited February 2020
    Absolutely gutless and embarrassing performance. 

Away from home is just a joke, so negative. Playing like that, we may as well write off all away games and just hope some home wins will keep us up. 

Biggest game of our season next week. And after the hiding we’ve just got, all the confidence I have in this team has dwindled away. 
  • ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • edited February 2020
    Bowyer and the team have shown nothing that indicates they have the quality to keep us up. 

Taylor will be in the Championship next year anyway so he won't care one bit about our plight. 
  • Right those joining on the run... Get your limbs warmed up, dont want anyone going down with injury!!

Got a few hills to deal with because this is pissing Medway!! - Nice leisurely couple of miles before we get a bit faster with the pace

For the oldies I think there are a few pubs on route so if you lose sight of the pack, make your way to the nearest bar!!
  • We are just really shit
  • this season is over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Goal difference gone now.
  • Having been out all day and now catching the final scores, my only question is “what the f***inghell was that?”.

It’s not boding terribly well. 
  • At least our goal difference is an extra point....
  • Shocking first half and a defensive error cost us the goal.

We were right in it from half time until their second. Then just completely gave up

Sickening 

First real drubbing of the season which is all credit to bowyer. Been confident we will stay up but less so now.
  • Got to win at least 3 of our home games otherwise it’s trips to Burton and Fleetwood next season .

How many times has Bowyer played the same side back to back this season ? 
    I know we’ve had injuries but he does love a tinker . 

• Sad to say but I don't think some of them are playing for Bows anymore. Confidence absolutely gone from the players.......

Absolutely buzzing to possibly attend Fleetwood away next season at this rate 😀
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we still make the play-offs?
  • Laddick01 said:

Let Roland keep The Valley and Training Ground.
  • Sure to be some interesting reading in the new VOTV next Saturday :/
  • What is it with this lot and pissing their pants at Huddersfield? Embarrassing result really. Sort of expected to lose given our two best CBs were out and Oshilaja is in a bit of a funk at the moment anyway, but 4-0 against this lot is shameful. Bizarre team selection from Bowyer in the midfield. I'd like to see us try playing a different way because our two current systems look like they're struggling at the moment. Depressing day.
  • Every game massive.

Something gone seriously awry between Luton and Sheff wed.

I thought we had the players to get ourselves out of trouble. We sound well short.
  • Greenie said:
    Can we still make the play-offs?
    Do they still do relegation playoffs? 
  • No too ways about it.   Unless something dramatic happens, we are going down.   I have been pretty optimistic until now, but today is total capitulation.