Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield Town-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I despise that c**t Grant. A vile man
    Why? He played a crucial part in us getting promoted. Ok he’s shushed the fans when he scored, but deservedly so. He has received loads of stick, including racist comments, for no reason
    Racist comments from Charlton fans?
    Yeah, that'd never happen! We're not like them lot! 
  • Options
    Doughty injured.
  • Options
    What the feck are we doing? CLEAR THE BALL
  • Options
    Is the wind against or for us at the moment?
  • Options
    Why? He played a crucial part in us getting promoted. Ok he’s shushed the fans when he scored, but deservedly so. He has received loads of stick, including racist comments, for no reason
    Yes, via social media. Karlan shared it on his twitter if I remember correctly. Well, Charlton ‘fans’ anyway.
  • Options

for..........
  • Options
    What racist comments? I've not heard that before.
  • Options
    Looking at the corner flags the wind is heading towards the Huddersfield goal
  • Options
    If this is us "going for it" then god help us.
  • Options
    It's up us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need players who can hold the ball up
    and apart from Taylor the only other player we have that can do that since Gallagher and Leko have gone us Williams and he is on the bench . Otherwise the oppo are always going to be on the attack 
  • Options
    Championship aggregate so far today is 4-12. Trust us to spoil it.
  • Options
    Nope, I think it’s with us - so if you think we can’t clear it now, wait until the second half. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Yeah, that'd never happen! We're not like them lot! 
    That's not why i asked.    
  • Options
    37' Smith Rowe draws a good save from Phillips at his near post. Grant tries to stick away the rebound from an extremely tight angle, but his shot bounces off the outside of the post. #htafc 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Struggle to watch. 
    What does mcgeady offer?! 

Hadnt realised grant and our fans hate each other.. was secretly hoping our *billionaire* owners would try and bring him home. Never mind 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Nope, I think it’s with us - so if you think we can’t clear it now, wait until the second half. 
    Gulp
  • Options
    If Wigan and M/bro (Monday) win, we are in the bottom three
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    I call bollocks. A statement just to make a player you like sound better for shushing our fans. Fuck Grant he dont play for us. I have not heard racism following Charlton.
    Just because you've never heard it dont mean there isnt racism in the home areas at Charlton - I've heard it either but that doesnt mean anything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cs1986 said:
    I call bollocks. A statement just to make a player you like sound better for shushing our fans. Fuck Grant he dont play for us. I have not heard racism following Charlton.
    Hahahaha.

It happened. He shared it. Call bollocks all you want. 
  • Options
    Charlton win 16-1 with Bob's lot
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    What racist comments? I've not heard that before.
    A vile racist rant on Twitter  I think sent by Charlton fan as a PM to KAG, which Taylor released in disgust!
  • Options
    Fucks sake Doughty!!! Touch is cocking shit every time it counts. 
  • Options
    Oh dear ESI will be really regretting not taking the offer for Doughty in the window his confidence looks shot he needs to be taken out of this...
  • Options
    .Posted at
    38'

Foul by Harry Toffolo (Huddersfield Town).

Posted at38'

Aiden McGeady (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Posted at38'

Foul by Fraizer Campbell (Huddersfield Town).

Posted at38'

Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    Grant baiting is mindless, will only serve to spur him on. I'm putting money on him to score.
  • Options
    Fuck me, they're struggling to do anything such as pass or trap the ball, hopeless
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!