Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Report HATE to 64446

edited February 2020 in General Charlton
Following on from the thread on bottle throwing and how best to report anti-social behaviour and hate crimes the club have introduced a new text facility at The Valley that allows fans to text the word HATE to 64446 should anyone experience similar incidents in the future. 

This will then be picked up by the Control Room and acted upon.

It was actually launched at last weekend's Football v Homophobia game, although there was not sufficient signage, which hopefully will be sorted by next week.

Well done CAFC

Comments

• Quick work. Well done.
  • Thankful that the opposition players dont have there phones with them because i would be bang in trouble 
  • What would texting “HATE” do. Shouldn’t there be a bit more information like what the issue is and where it’s occurring I.e seat number etc or am I missing something here?
  • Hate is the headline.  64446 is the number. You detail complaint seat number etc in the text itself.
  • So if I see someone in the bogs texting then it's likely that they're grassing me up for smoking in there?
  • So if I see someone in the bogs texting then it's likely that they're grassing me up for having a small knob.

You need to stop peering over stalls Ricky
  • So if I see someone in the bogs texting then it's likely that they're grassing me up for having a small knob.

You need to stop peering over stalls Ricky
    It’s far too smokey to see anything in there.

No need to grass on that mate.  It's common knowledge! 
  • edited February 2020
    So if I see someone in the bogs texting then it's likely that they're grassing me up for having a small knob.

No need to grass on that mate.  It's common knowledge! 
    The Control Room did reply back to my text - telling me to stop wasting their time and 50 people using the smoking room had already texted in. 

They did say they were busy trying to stop people using the smoking room ashtrays as urinals though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• So if I see someone in the bogs texting then it's likely that they're grassing me up for smoking in there?
    Not sharing your gear