Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Streaming Wars: Disney+ is coming, will you get it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Recently ditched Sky and Amazon Prime.
    The 'free delivery, next day delivery' is a fool's game. Delivery is built in to the cost price. Since leaving, I have found the same items for less, often on ebay or elsewhere on the web. 
    Sky is ridiculous...the only thing I miss is the sport and there are plenty of places to stream this online.
    Now saving £600 a year.
  • Options
    Why?

Cyberflix, totally free and every film & TV Series ever made is on it in full 1080i HD including the Disney collection.
    I use Cyberflix and can 100% confirm it doesn't have everything ever made.
    You will find popular and new stuff.

I've found myself returning to BitTorrent's again. Easy and clean.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Why?

Cyberflix, totally free and every film & TV Series ever made is on it in full 1080i HD including the Disney collection.
    I use Cyberflix and can 100% confirm it doesn't have everything ever made.
    You will find popular and new stuff.

I've found myself returning to BitTorrent's again. Easy and clean.
    Lol, well I did not mean "literally everything" however if you look at the Film & TV Threads on here then yes Cyberflix has everything people on here watch pluh Disney films.
  • Options
    IPTV - BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN YEARS

Cracked netflix 

And Valley Pass ❤️
  • Options
    Disney + to be become part of the SKY Q offering, did suspect this with the recent price increases. Suspect it will be added to the package which includes Netflix.
  • Options
    Yeah saw that today, another nail in the Sky Cinema coffin. Carrying their rivals and packaging them up really is the only way for Sky as a whole to stay relevant. Be interested to see what Disney's thinking is, however, cos I suspect they don't NEED Sky to go big. I wonder how long the deal will last. 
  • Options
    IPTV - BEST INVESTMENT I'VE MADE IN YEARS

Cracked netflix 

And Valley Pass ❤️
    What IPTV you signed up to for that? Was on look out for a new host
  • Options
    Ok. Seeing as the kids are now off for the foreseeable I have pre ordered for £49 (offer runs out today) 

cant seem to get the app on my Firestick. 

Only comes up with Disney Life.

Is that because the app doesn’t launch until tomorrow? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Ok. Seeing as the kids are now off for the foreseeable I have pre ordered for £49 (offer runs out today) 

Yep, spot on.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Wait? - Disney+ starts tomorrow and there are rumours of Lockdown being mentioned tonight...

Disney the true perps of COVID-19???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Wait? - Disney+ starts tomorrow and there are rumours of Lockdown being mentioned tonight...

Disney the true perps of COVID-19???
    I've had the same thoughts!!!
  • Options
    Each to their own
  • Options
    Is  it actually part of Sky Q or do you still need a subscription to it?

i paid £50 tonight but already have Sky Q
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Is summer slam 93 available? First one I ever saw.

Lex Luger lifted yokozuna above his head...

He was literally cut like action man... Not the same since they took away the roids... Now they have OTT storylines and bad acting.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Is  it actually part of Sky Q or do you still need a subscription to it?

i paid £50 tonight but already have Sky Q
    From what I've read, it's very much like Netflix, i.e you pay to add it on.

If you've already paid for it, then I believe you're unable to add it to Sky Q (only what I've read from unofficial sources though).
  • Options
    Sky Q carries the app (or it should, I haven't checked) from this morning. But you need to have a subscription to access the app... I've paid in advance so am hoping it's there in Sky Q this morning and all I haver to do is log in and start streaming…  
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Is summer slam 93 available? First one I ever saw.

Lex Luger lifted yokozuna above his head...

He was literally cut like action man... Not the same since they took away the roids... Now they have OTT storylines and bad acting.
    Every PPV from wrestlemania 1 and the wrestling classic through to this year's elimination chamber 
  • Options
    @Swisdom yep - just checked...Disney+ is there in the apps on Sky Q this morning....like Netflix, you just need the Disney+ account to access it...
  • Options
    Just had a look through the library. It’s pretty bare at the moment. Around 620 movies (Sky Cinema carries about 1200, Netflix and Amazon thousands more than that). 

This is partly because their films are still in licence to other providers (like Sky Cinema) but I’m still surprised as Disney own ten times that. All the Fox library, Touchstone, Miramax - thousands of films. Unless I’m missing something, they must be holding them back to add later. Right now the app is heavily skewed to family content. I guess they don’t want stuff like Predator and Alien next to Mrs Doubtfire. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Just had a look through the library. It’s pretty bare at the moment. Around 620 movies (Sky Cinema carries about 1200, Netflix and Amazon thousands more than that). 

This is partly because their films are still in licence to other providers (like Sky Cinema) but I’m still surprised as Disney own ten times that. All the Fox library, Touchstone, Miramax - thousands of films. Unless I’m missing something, they must be holding them back to add later. Right now the app is heavily skewed to family content. I guess they don’t want stuff like Predator and Alien next to Mrs Doubtfire. 
    Money making opportunity to increase costs over time

• Options
    Got a weeks trial then £5.99 a month isnt to bad split between 2 people, @kellycafc can watch on her tv and i can watch on my PS4 at the same time as well so happy with that.

Will probably use it will we are locked in then cancel after that.

30 series after The Simpsons works out at about 331 hours, should keep me going abit lol
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I still can't get my head round why Disney bought Fox.  Hard to see how it lines up with the rest of their back catalogue.  That's how they operated under Bob Eiger though.  Unable to create anything they just bought other people's properties, like Marvel and Star Wars (then proceeded to f@ck them up!)  I wouldn't be surprised if they flogged it off in the near future.  Disney are up to their ears in debt and their cash cow theme parks are shut for who knows how long.
  • Options
    I assume it's because they wanted a bigger catalogue to destroy Netflix with, which is why I am so surprised absolutely none of it is in the app!
  • Options
    We got it as there are a few things in there we want to watch and the money saved by pausing sky sports more than covers the yearly cost. 
  • Options
    Just got Disney+ here in Spain. Unlike every other outlet it doesn't seem to offer an 'original language' option, just Spanish. My kids are happy enough, but a lot of this stuff is svsisble on my cable package. Not impressed.
  • Options
    Quite like Mandalorian so far.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Quite like Mandalorian so far.
    Yeah, have been enjoying it myself.