Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hull Tickets on General sale 25/02/2020

Piss taking greedy bastards

Comments

• edited February 2020
    £33 - it's no wonder their gates are below 10,000.
    You could probably buy a terraced house in Hull for not much more.
  • What a pisstake. 

How can Hull justify the shite they serve up as being worth more than any away ticket in the Premier League? They've got Magennis up top ffs!
  • About time too!
  • Just looked on their website and these are there ticket prices

Adult pricing from £33.00 to £36.00
    Junior 11 - 15 pricing from £12.00 to £36.00
    Junior 2 - 10 pricing from £9.00 to £36.00
    Senior 65 and over pricing from £24.00 to £36.00
    Young Adult 16 - 22 pricing from £18.00 to £36.00

So a two or three year old could cost you £36? That's insane.
  • 300 sold 
  • Just over 400 now gone.
  • Fuck that
  • Got our 2 tickets . . . . We fans have to keep the faith through think and thin . . . . Must win game me thinks . . . . 
  • My Ticket arrived Friday, first time in years the match ticket  more expensive than the train tickets. Do have a rail card to get a 30% discount.
  • Anyone died in the stampede yet?

Seriously.  Big up to you regular away dayers...
  • Sponsored links:

• Will be getting ours soon. Last visit was the 6-0 hammering on the back of the 5-0 at Huddersfield. Looking on the bright side Hull have got to score 7 to equal the aggregate goals against of those two back to back aways................they won’t will they? 😨
  • RedChaser said:
    Will be getting ours soon. Last visit was the 6-0 hammering on the back of the 5-0 at Huddersfield. Looking on the bright side Hull have got to score 7 to equal the aggregate goals against of those two back to back aways................they won’t will they? 😨
    Magennis hattrick, Eaves 2, Pearce OG, McGeady OG
  • 500 sold 
  • Can’t believe my 2 son’s are taking my missus to Cardiff away, as a Mother’s Day treat! 
  • 600 sold.  Hopefully a few more will make it. 
  • Does anyone know if tickets can be bought on day, thinking of making the relatively short journey, by my standards? We are also due a win.
  • Not great considering the size of the game but can't blame people.
  • Does anyone know if tickets can be bought on day, thinking of making the relatively short journey, by my standards? We are also due a win.
    No problem, we'll not sell 1,500
  • let's hope my ticket is still valid if the game is postponed until 2025