Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that are surprisingly exhausting....

Comments

• Options
    Dealing with idiots, I find it draining sometimes.
    Sorry.
  • Options
    Talking about kitchen stuff - utterly utterly utterly boring and totally exhausting - kitchens can f%$£ right off. Zzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    Talking about kitchen stuff - utterly utterly utterly boring and totally exhausting - kitchens can f%$£ right off. Zzzzzzzzz.
    Do you work in B&Q?
  • Options
    With you on that. I gave up when we had ours done in the end and left my wife to meet with the kitchen designer while I was away for the weekend. 

In fairness, it does look the nuts but there’s only so many cupboards, work surfaces and ovens you can look at without losing the will to live.
  • Options
    Replacing the exhaust on my car
    I’ve been off work this week and have replaced the suspension on my old MG. I go to the gym regularly and do a lot of weights but my arms have been aching like f**k after being under the car spannering for a couple of days.
    Virtually anyone else says that and I’m thinking about whether you are using the right spanner set. Now I’m looking up spannering on urban dictionary. 
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Getting angry. I got angry with our cat today when I caught it scooting across the carpet with a turd hanging out its arse.  I wanted to chase it out of the catflap, but the fucker ran all around the furniture and then upstairs with me in pursuit.  By the time I got her out the house I was knackered.
    How big is your catflap?
  • Options
    Do you work in B&Q?
    I'll probably be well qualified to do so in a few more days.
    What a load of shite.
    Do you prefer Linear or Shaker ?
    To be quite frank I don't give 2 shits either way.
    Roll on tomorrow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Skirfing
    Brilliant  🤣🤣
  • Options
    Driving.

Gawd knows how some people do decent shifts of it every day 
    Agree mate. Took my daughter and her friend to legoland yesterday. Was knackered after the drive home. I love driving but would hate to do it for a living.
    Just drove back from Somerset. 5 1/2 hrs. 3rd time in a year we’ve done Somerset and not managed a quicker journey yet. All 3 times I’ve been asleep on the settee within an hour of getting back. 

How i used to drive away games and back same day to places like Blackburn I’ll never know. 
  • Options
    Driving.

Agree mate. Took my daughter and her friend to legoland yesterday. Was knackered after the drive home. I love driving but would hate to do it for a living.
    Just drove back from Somerset. 5 1/2 hrs. 3rd time in a year we’ve done Somerset and not managed a quicker journey yet. All 3 times I’ve been asleep on the settee within an hour of getting back. 

How i used to drive away games and back same day to places like Blackburn I’ll never know. 
    Driving my Mrs to work at the weddings we do that one way, and sometimes leave at 3am. Good job I can get my head down while she does her stuff, before driving back again in the afternoon
  • Options
    Driving.

Somerset’s a pig of a journey mate. My grandparents used to live there and we used to do it before the M25 was open. Through Guildford, the Hogs Back etc to the A303. Sat in the back of a Hillman Avenger with no air con, a radio that used to lose reception and no form of entertainment. 

Took hours and to make it worse, I didn’t like my grandparents so wasn’t even happy to get there.
  • Options
    Smoking in the Covered End bogs hoping the stewards won't come in.
  • Options
    Just spent 7 hours building a flat pack bed and wardrobe. I am absolutely knackered. I honestly thought, couple 3 hours at the most. 
    I find any self-assembly exhausting.
    This could be because when I'm somewhere between to 40% to 60% complete stage I have to disassemble it all and do it again, properly.  ;)
  • Options
    Changing my bed sheets, four pillow cases and duvet cover and turning the mattress from time to time as well.
    I have a Hypnos kingsize deep mattress .....weighs a fricking ton.
    Nowadays I have to lie on it for half an hour to recover.....hate getting old! :/
    Is that from wetting the bed?
  • Options
    Listening to a chatter box 4 year old all day.
  • Options
    Driving.

Just pretend to injure your ankle/foot on the last day then sleep on the way home while the mrs drives
  • Options
    Dealing with idiots, I find it draining sometimes.
    Yeh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thenewbie said:
    Trying to convince a 17 month old baby just to go. The. Fuck. To. Sleep. 
    You might want to rethink your approach ;)
  • Options
    Quite simply.........life.
  • Options
    Just popping into IKEA charlton for a couple of new bed sheets. An hour later and my legs have gone and all other appointments cancelled and attendance at tomorrow's Luton game now in jeopardy.

Next time click and collect yet they don't seem to do it. It's 2020 ffs.. 
  • Options
    Listening.

Particularly when you need to find a way of being diplomatic yet truthful.
  • Options
    Small talk
  • Options
    Airports.
  • Options
    Smoking in the Covered End bogs hoping the stewards won't come in.
    Try one of the lines
  • Options
    Standing in long, slow moving queues