Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket question

My son is coming back from uni on Saturday to watch the game with some of his uni mates. When I am trying to buy them tickets I get the following message: Sorry, you cannot buy any more "Student" tickets to event Charlton Athletic v Luton Town 22/02/2020 15:00.
Sales of "Student" tickets to this product type are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner. They have their student cards id but the site doesn't ask for it.

Anybody know why that is?

Comments

• Options
    Most likely because they're not registered on the system as students so not eligible for the discount.

Get a photo of their Uni ID cards and contact the ticket office tomorrow.  That should be enough for them to set it up so you can buy student cards for them.
  • Options
    Yes, I thought that might be the case. It is just I couldn't see how to register them and ticket office had just closed. I have copies of Uni ID cards so I'll sort out with ticket office tomorrow. 

Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Isn't it closed tomorrow ?  DOH sorry today's Thursday :blush:
  • Options
    I couldn’t use my ticket last weekend. Ticket office very helpful regarding switching it to a mate. Call them. I’m sure they will help. 
  • Options
    1se7 said:
    I couldn’t use my ticket last weekend. Ticket office very helpful regarding switching it to a mate. Call them. I’m sure they will help. 
    No, I'm afraid I believe Henry Irving is correct.