Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Brits

Hoping there might be someone I have heard of on it this year. 

Anyone have a clue who any of the acts or winners are..?

Comments

• Just started watching and so far I know who Jack Whitehall is! 
  • I'm really enjoying it Jack Whitehall is always good value on things like this and comes out with a lot of stuff that the audience and performers don't get which makes me chuckle 

Lizo was awesome I like that girl, Harry Styles looked like someone took the DNA and wardrobes of Elvis, Michael Jackson, Austin Powers and Rue Paul shook it up, drank it and shat it onto a stage 

I also thoroughly enjoyed Mabel and her dancers even if I fancy her mum more 
  • edited February 2020
    Mrs got it on so giving it a watch 

stormzy entourage with the gun fingers - how edgy. 

daves performance thought was really good minus some of the lyrics. 

Lizzo - fun I suppose. 

Harry styles - always thought was a bit of twat but decent singer. 

Jack Whitehall - annoying posh boy and a gooner so thoroughly irritating.

• I'm more familiar with the nominees this year than I have been for a long time, it's getting up my nose how everyone is trying to out-woke each other when they pick an award up or get handed a microphone 

I can always dream of someone trying to do a Jarvis Cocker but those days are gone sadly 

• I wouldn’t mind but a lot of the things he was saying are not exclusive to the black community. A talented lad undoubtably but those kind of political rants rub me up the wrong way.
  • I wouldn’t mind but a lot of the things he was saying are not exclusive to the black community. A talented lad undoubtably but those kind of political rants rub me up the wrong way.
    And put more barriers in place.......
    Do you ever say things that are not exclusive to the white community?
  • Anyone see Billie Eilish and immediately think of @Carter ......?
  • edited February 2020
    She’s well annoying I know that much....

....yet not as annoying as Lizzo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    I wouldn’t mind but a lot of the things he was saying are not exclusive to the black community. A talented lad undoubtably but those kind of political rants rub me up the wrong way.
    Do you ever say things that are not exclusive to the white community?
    Let’s not go there Chizz. Just giving an opinion on his performance tonight, not anyone else. 
  • I was going to go into one about how it bends my head that Stormzy is adulated by a load of white kids that have never set foot in the dirtier parts of South London but then as a white boy I loved Dr Dre, Krs one, Snoop, Tupac and all sorts of stuff I had absolutely no real world concept of their story 

However I agree with the others, I'm too old for Stormzy, utter fucking racket
  • Caught 10 minutes of the Brits. I don't know any of the nominees, the music is shite and Jack Whitehall is an annoying Twunt.

I'm off to make a cup of cocoa
  • Who the fuck is Dave???
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave’s a fucking plum
  • Nice to see old modie get dressed up for the occasion :lol:
  • This Stormy fellow comes across as a total knob .
  • All the legends there tonight but failed to mention

tom Jones 
    ronnie Wood 
    rod Stewart 

probably because the are not from south london, and make music constantly about gang culture. 
  • I believe Dave’s brother is currently in Prison for killing a 15 year old boy. Good of him to give him a shout out just 30 minutes after his ‘heartfelt’ performance. 
  • I like Dave, great performance, then follows it with a load of rubbish. Just like us last week...
  • I believe Dave’s brother is currently in Prison for killing a 15 year old boy. Good of him to give him a shout out just 30 minutes after his ‘heartfelt’ performance. 
    Yeah his voice has actually been on one of his tracks and in his mercury prize speech he thanked his brother who he idolised.

RAPPER DAVE is facing a furious backlash after it emerged his album features the voice of his brother – who is serving life in jail for one of the most “ferocious and merciless” youth-gang knife murders in UK history.