Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Worlds Top Party Island - White Isle of Ibiza

Leaving for there tonight for 5 days of mayhem. Details of where I am playing & the parties in question can be found at http://www.lifeschemistry.co.uk/

Comments

• Options
    Have a good one Ketters. Don't forget your laptop.
  • Options
    ive just looked at that - its all double dutch... my mate mad anne is out there till saturday... where can she find you djing thurs/fri..
  • Options
    hope your button pushing finger is ok.

Ipod? Check.

Should be ok mate
  • Options
    LOL Medders cheers mate, how's married life ? Finishing off each others sentences & wearing matching outfits yet ?
  • Options
    Have a great time Ketman and bowl them over with some banging tunes. Still think there's room for some acid in your set!
  • Options
    have a good'un mate!!
    save me some sweeties for when im back there at the end of the month!!

Dont forget.. Your not a proper DJ unless you use the 1's & 2's!!!
  • Options
    enjoy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]LOL Medders cheers mate, how's married life ? Finishing off each others sentences & wearing matching outfits yet ?

It's all good mate, so far.... Was going to pop down the Lion on Friday but won't bother if you're going to be larging it up.

Probably a good thing that you couldn't make the wedding - DJ was a laptop job. All was well until he cranked it up a little too much and trip the noise limiter... took ages for the bleeding laptop to reboot!
  • Options
    good luck ketters! have fun! you back for welling?
  • Options
    Really excited cannot wait...fly back just in time to go to Welling game as well. So will see you all there no doubt with my white tan !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nice one ketters, hope you have a good one dude
  • Options
    Ketters' signature tune:

vengaibiza.jpg
  • Options
    Have a good one best mate, what will i do without ya ?
    You back for pre-season training ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Have a good one best mate, what will i do without ya ?
    You back for pre-season training ?

HI best mate, I am back for the Welling game on the 11th so think so.
  • Options
    I turned down Ibiza this Saturday in favour of DJ'ing a wedding at the wonkey donkey in Canterbury.

That's ya bread and butter KETMAN!!

I used an ipod last Saturday and they are bloody marvelous for finding obscure requests but don't sound very good.

Is this because they are mainly dubious downloads or is this a common thing with using ipods with CD's??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I turned down Ibiza this Saturday in favour of DJ'ing a wedding at the wonkey donkey in Canterbury.

That's ya bread and butter KETMAN!!

I used an ipod last Saturday and they are bloody marvelous for finding obscure requests but don't sound very good.

Is this because they are mainly dubious downloads or is this a common thing with using ipods with CD's??

Hi Mate, the answer to your question is twofold. First MP3/MP4 is a far inferior quality to a Fully Mastered CD FACT, as is Vinyl but that's another story. There are ways to improve the sound from the Ipod's think they have their own MId/Bass/Treble give them a tweak, take a bit off the bass off them.
  • Options
    Top man, thought there was a facility on them. I was very unwilling to dick around with it in case it decided to sound worse!!

Decent set of CDJ's are whats needed!!
  • Options
    Have a good one out there mate sorry i couldn't make looks great weather for tomorrow!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Have a good one out there mate sorry i couldn't make looks great weather for tomorrow!!

Think it is due to be 28C & sunny for the next four days. So Hopefully I won't come back completely Lobsterfied.
  • Options
    No for my wedding tomorrow!! i'm sure your weather will be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]No for my wedding tomorrow!! i'm sure your weather will be fine

congratulations!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]No for my wedding tomorrow!! i'm sure your weather will be fine

congratulations!

Ha ha very good ;-)
  • Options
    First decent shot from Ibiza, this one was taken from the DJ Booth whilst I was playing at Kanya Beach Club
  • Options
    Fame at Last.....Flyer for Cafe Savannah's...
  • Options
    Who's "Paul Everett"?

Never heard a DJ name like that.
  • Options
    It looks packed mate
  • Options
    It's a beach club in Ibiza at Mid-day, try & imagine the Sun loungers being steadily filled with semi naked women within the next hour or so. Then imagine having a cool pint of lager in your hand whilst you DJ'd as more & more people walk past stop then enter said Beach Club. As it gets hotter & hotter women starting jumping in the pool. Not a bad view from where I am standing fella :-)
  • Options
    hahaha i know mate , I'm only jealous
  • Options
    joby??
  • Options
    Little Dick as well!