Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Good to see Taylor and Williams both training...
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

why wouldn't they be training
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Both were subbed off on Saturday, so maybe he was worried either of them had an injury.
  • Options

Biggest lean since Dynamo?
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Both were subbed off on Saturday, so maybe he was worried either of them had an injury.
    It was obvious that Lyle’s legs had gone...Williams had been beaten up (again)...and was also knackered...
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Pedro45 said:

It was obvious that Lyle’s legs had gone...Williams had been beaten up (again)...and was also knackered...
    Just managing minutes post injury
  • Options
    Good to see the ground I used to play on - not for CAFC unfortunately but for Unilever 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Bow already clarified that they were tactical subs. 

For me that doesn't mean to improve us either offensively or defensively, but to tactically protect them from risk of injury, especially as Lyle was starting to cramp up. 

I remember seeing people moan about it on the day. 
  • Options

Biggest lean since Dynamo?

• Options
    Solly not in the pics.

Solly at Bromley Addicks on Thursday with Aneke who is a player we know is recovering from injury and wont be involved with the first team.

Definitely think the reason he hasn't been involved over the last 4 games is more likely his knee has gone rather than just being dropped as others suggested, hopefully someone can find out on Thursday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just don't see how Solly gets in the 18 at the moment. Obviously not ahead of Matthews and you don't really need two full backs on the bench. Purrington is ahead of him because there's a higher chance of him being used, as shown on Saturday.
    If Oshilaja is there then there's even less need for him. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Talal said:
    I just don't see how Solly gets in the 18 at the moment. Obviously not ahead of Matthews and you don't really need two full backs on the bench. Purrington is ahead of him because there's a higher chance of him being used, as shown on Saturday.
    If Oshilaja is there then there's even less need for him. 
    I do get that, but all I am saying is that fact he was on the bench or starting previously, and he hasnt been the last 4 games with no comment from the club seems weird especially as he has to knee issue in the past, even rotate on the bench with Purrington would make more sense if he was fit, but the fact is we just havent had any sign  off him, since West Brom a month ago.

He hasnt even been used in the under 23s to keep fitness up like Morgan and Amos and others that are not playing have

Clarification from someone at the club as to if it is just tactical or something more serious would clear it up.
  • Options
    I see we've borrowed Chelsea's old pitch....😄